We found the Thorp House Inn & Cottages at the recommendation of a friend. Lucky for us we were able to secure the Lark Cottage for Memorial Day Weekend. We had a wonderful time and loved everything about the cottage and property. There's a rustic charm in the 2 bedroom/1 bath unit. We had a small dog and a 7 month old baby and found the cottage to be perfect for us. We'd stroll into town each night to order take out and enjoy it on the spacious deck. Making breakfast for the baby in the morning was easy in the small kitchenette. This property is a great way to experience the charm of Fish Creek while being just off the beaten path. We loved our stay so much that we already booked it again for next year and hope that this becomes a new family tradition each Memorial Day Weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Hotel Fish Creek
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Hotel
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Fish Creek, WI - Door County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 100 years, Thorp House Inn & Cottages has welcomed visitors to the charming village of Fish Creek. The five unique guest rooms in the Inn offer the authentic ambiance of a bygone era amidst the spectacular natural beauty of the Door County peninsula. Whirlpools and fireplaces are available. The Cottages at Thorp House Inn have a charm and following all of their own. They are just what you had in mind... cozy and private... nestled in the pines... close to the beach... in the heart of the village. Walk to shops, restaurants, Peninsula State Park and much more. Each cottage is decorated in country antiques and has its own unique character. Most have fireplaces and some have whirlpools. Both the Inn and Cottages are open year-round. ... more less