Let me start by saying the people at the Parkword were very nice and friendly. But the room was musty. The tub was not washed clean at all . we stayed for a week. The floor was not cleaned nor was the carpet vacumed the whole time we stayed there. Toliet was dirty , no toliet paper one day, we had to go look for some at the office. The sheets never were changed. Sink was not wiped clean and nothing was dusted the whole time we were there. coffee pot was not washed or even emptied. There were spiderwebs and even a bug in our sink one morning. I was very dissapointed, yes it was cheaper, but still have some pride in your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkwood Lodge - Door County has all of the amenities and comforts that you expect at a price you will appreciate. Parkwood Lodge is conveniently located on the north end of Fish Creek, Wisconsin across from the popular Peninsula State Park property. Parkwood Lodge is situated on 10 acres and offers a variety of room types for travelers to Door County. There are affordbale lodge rooms with 2 double beds, king rooms, kitchenettes and even suites that have fireplaces. The hotel has a great indoor pool and whirlpool, there are charcoal grills, picnic areas and a bonfire pit. Parkwood Lodge is open early May thru late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parkwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood Hotel Fish Creek
- Parkwood Lodge Fish Creek, WI - Door County