This hotel will be our first choice in the future. Rooms are clean, spacious and bright. They have a pool, hot tub, game room and tennis courts. We had a beautiful view from our room. Quiet but convenient location just outside of town. Rooms are cheaper than many other hotels that aren't as nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkwood Lodge - Door County has all of the amenities and comforts that you expect at a price you will appreciate. Parkwood Lodge is conveniently located on the north end of Fish Creek, Wisconsin across from the popular Peninsula State Park property. Parkwood Lodge is situated on 10 acres and offers a variety of room types for travelers to Door County. There are affordable lodge rooms with 2 double beds, king rooms, kitchenettes, family suites and even suites that have fireplaces. The hotel has a great indoor pool and whirlpool, there are charcoal grills, picnic areas and a bonfire pit. Parkwood Lodge is open early May thru late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Parkwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood Hotel Fish Creek
- Parkwood Lodge Fish Creek, WI - Door County