My husband and I stayed at Hilltop Inn in June 2012. The unit was very clean and office staff was friendly and helpful. The location was very good....close to Fish Creek. You can walk to a few things, but walking all the way into Fish Creek is a bit far unless you are up for a hike. The unit had everything you would need in the kitchen if you plan to eat in very much. I think putting six people in here would be too much. I wouldn't suggest for two couples either as their is only 1 bath for showering etc. Bedrooms are upstairs, so be aware if you have a problem with stairs. For the two of us was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Bedroom townhomes with full kitchen, living room with gas fireplace and 1 and 1/2 baths- with whirlpool tub. 1 Queen bed in each bedroom and sofa sleeper in the living room. Maximum occupancy is 6 persons. Smoke free- pet free. Outdoor heated pool and whirlpool open Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day. Free wireless internet available. Cable TV. Central A/C ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Hilltop Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hilltop Hotel Fish Creek
- Hilltop Hotel Fish Creek
- The Hilltop Inn Fish Creek, WI - Door County