We traveled to Fish Creek in Door County for a 3-night getaway. We stayed at the Homestead Suites and were very impressed by the quality of the hotel and the ammenities. We enjoyed the pool and the whirlpool bath in our suite. Everything was so clean and well taken care of. A continental breakfast was included each morning and coffee was always available. We traveled each day to visit scenic limestone bluffs and lighthouses in the area. The kids enjoyed watching the bridge in Sturgeon Bay open for passing ships and daily picnics in neighborhood parks. We definately recommend this hotel and know you will love the beauty of Door County.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your best vacation location in Door County. Situated at the entrance to Peninsula State Park. We are locally owned & operated in Fish Creek, WI and we are not affiliated with the national hotel chain of Homestead Studio Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Homestead Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Hotel Fish Creek
- Homestead Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County
- Homestead Fish Creek
- Fish Creek Homestead Suites