“Fish Creek Getaway” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Cedar Court Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fish Creek
Cedar Court Inn
You added Cedar Court Inn to your Saves list
9429 Cedar Street, P.O. Box 94, Fish Creek, WI 54212   |
Ranked #4 of 5 Fish Creek B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Prairie du Sac, WI
“Fish Creek Getaway”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were very disappointed to find, after we arrived, that out two couples were not staying in a suite or at least adjoining rooms. The rooms were very small in the motel type facility in which we stayed.

Room Tip: Make sure you know what type of facility you will be staying. I believe they have better rooms avai...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
king48, Owner at Cedar Court Inn, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
We make every attempt possible to depict our rooms as accurately as possible. We are sorry that the couples picked the wrong rooms. We offer free upgrades when available. We have suites, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom units available for guest needing larger units. I hope that these past guest will give us a chance to show them some of our larger rooms & cottages. Thank you

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lake City, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Was disappointed with their cancellation policy. A $25 administrative fee was charged when I cancelled our reservation over 3 months in advance. I feel this is not at all typical of hotels and considered "not" cancelling when I found out, but decided this is not the type of place I wanted to stay knowing this policy.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Trevor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our second 4th of July trip for our Anniversary to Fish Creek and Cedar Court Inn. We prefer to stay in the Inn , which is very quant and nicely decorated. We were on the second floor this time (room 25 beautiful view of the bay) and the only issue was that I packed "way" to much stuff to go up and down the stairs (my fault).
Before we arrived, I called the local flower shop in Sister Bay, I think it was Jerry's Flowers. They made up a beautiful flower arrangment for my wife. I was gonna have them delivered to the Inn before we arrived, but, the lady at the Inn (Natilie) said she would be more than happy to go pick them up and put them in the room before we arrive. Sure enough, the flowers were in the room and my wife was very PLEASED!!
Thank you Cedar Court Inn for making another Anniversary trip a special one to remember....

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Racine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I just spent one night at Cedar Court Inn. We had room 23 which was on the 2nd floor. It was a King room with a gas fireplace. The room is not huge, but for one or two nights it would work great. The room was very clean, nicely appointed and the staff was very friendly. They a nice smaller size pool, but adequate for relaxing and a god spot to hide from the shops. Park your car and enjoy - everything is within walking distance. Cedar Court Inn has various other options, motel rooms to cottages.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Cedar Court Inn is a perfect place to stay to have Fish Creek, one of Door County's best towns, right outside the door. They're located just off the main drag, just steps from shops and restaurants. They're also only about a block from the harbor, making walks to the water so easy. The rooms in the motel are small, but clean. The pool is clean and well-kept, but not heated. The staff is really nice and accommodating, and we would happily return there on our next trip to Door County.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta,Ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We have heard about Door County and this inn from our friends for a very long time and finally we were able to go in the middle of May, The room was like an efficiency and just what you wat a vacation place to be. Coming from Atlanta we were surprised to find the daffodils and tulips blooming and the trees just staring to turn green. The people were friendly and unrushed as the season had not started yet. The food was good and we had a view of Green Bay from everywhere in our room. Our room was spotless ad plenty large for the three of us. We went to several terrific restaurants. The only problem was the stay wasn't long enough.

Room Tip: Corner room on the first floor has a small patio ad you ca see the water.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Room 27 at Cedar Court Inn was a breath of fresh air (literally!). The room was absolutely immaculate - fresh and clean, the linens smelled fresh and bleached, the room has a spotless bathroom with a nice size whirlpool tub. A flat screen TV sized proportionate to the room... Very comfy, cozy, quiet and clean. The Inn is just a block away from the water and also a block away from some fabulous restaurants. I thoroughly enjoyed this clean, quiet haven. If I could give it 10 stars, I would.

Room Tip: I can't speak to the whole property, only to my unit - it was on ground level with little front...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Cedar Court Inn? Share your experiences!