“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Coffee Shop, Bakeries
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Julie's Park Cafe and Motel is a traditional American cafe that is set just outside Peninsula State Park and just at the north end of Fish Creek, WI. Minutes from shops, beaches, water, parks, and bike rentals. We love to accommodate any and everyone that comes in for a great dining experience. We have indoor and outdoor seating, the outdoor seating is pet friendly. We serve breakfast all day as well and lunch and dinner. Just look for the Big Purple Chair on our front lawn and enter the place as strangers and you will definatly leave as our freinds.
Granville, Ohio, United States
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Got the perch fish fry - very good. Service was super friendly and loved the atmosphere. Would definitely go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Food OK--Poor Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We arrived around 1:30 on Wednesday afternoon (after Labor Day rush). The restaurant was about half full inside and only one couple outside. The waiter was VERY hard for my wife and I to understand, didn't offer much regarding the menu and seemed disinterested in his job. I ordered the Kamakazi (sp?) cakes...two buckweat cakes with blueberries, pecans and bananas inside. My wife ordered a turkey pita and cream of carrot soup. The waiter neglected to bring butter for my cakes so I had to get up and flag down another waitress for butter as our waiter was no where to be found. The pancakes were delicious and VERY filling. The pita bread on my wifes sandwich was dry/crumbly and fell apart so it was very messy. The soup was rather pland/tasteless and she did not finish it. The waiter never came back to fill water glasses or my wifes coffee and never came back to check on how we liked our food. Needless to say we were disappointed in our experience and will not be going back to Julie's.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Always Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Julie's always has great tasting food at good prices. I've never been disappointed at breakfast, lunch or dinner. They serve fast and with a smile. I've even used them for catering gigs which always get rave reviews.

Visited August 2013
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Labor Day Weekend we took a trip to Door County to celebrate my grandmother's 84th birthday. We decided to try Julie's out for one of our lunches. My grandma has a hard time with stairs but they have a ramp that allowed for handicap access which was a big relief. Our server, I forget his name but I believe he was possibly an exchange student, was very attentive, polite, and helpful. Our group ordered 2 of the coconut chicken salads and a cheeseburger with fries for our meals. The burger was delicious and big! The coconut chicken salads were phenomenal. I am a picky eater but after Gram forced me to try a bit, I almost wished I had gotten that instead of my burger! It is made with chicken, coconut, mandarin oranges, grapes, walnuts and mayo. It was so light and tasty. They served it with a small side salad and fresh fruit too. I would go back and order this again in a heartbeat. For dessert we split the carrot cake and all I can say is o.m.g. It is HUGE and mouthwatering. It has to be the best piece of carrot cake I've ever had.

Prices for the lunch menu were very reasonable, usually falling between $6-10. They had a great variety of items for lunch including burgers, soup, salads, wraps, sandwiches, etc. They do also serve breakfast and dinner so I think we'll have to try those menus out in the future too. We had our dog with us but we did not sit on the dog-friendly patio only because it was slightly rainy and cool so we left the pup back in our room. Maybe next time!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Fresh and great ingredients. Very friendly and fast service. Traditional as well as some healthy options.

Visited August 2013