“Like no where else!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Doesn't seem to have its own website. Very nice place for breakfast wraps with chef/owner keeping up a friendly patter with guests.
Wisconsin
“Like no where else!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

Our family made a wonderful breakfast memory at Good Eggs as we began our day in Door County. The management has a great story behind the restaurant, a relaxing, welcoming,friendly atmosphere, and the biggest most delicious made-to-order-while-you-visit-with-the-chef-breakfast burritos ever! Great scones,and o.j. too! What a refreshing change from fast food and the all too common hurry-up mentality. They seem to have chosen to keep things simple and do what they do extremely well. Loved eating outside on one of their 3-4 surfboard tables. Don't miss this place!

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fish Creek, Wisconsin
“Good Eggs, Great People, Green Business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

I am always impressed by any restaurant that lets you see inside the kitchen. At Good Eggs you are in the kitchen with the grill chef, telling him exactly what you want, watching it get prepared right before your eyes. The wraps are ginormous, delicious and unique. I like to support locally owned and operated businesses and this one sprung right out of the grassroots several years ago to become a Door County favorite. And, I like to see compostable disposables. I know they cost more for the restaurant owner but they also signal a commitment to finding long-term solutions for getting us off of our oil-based plastic dependency. I was pleased to see they added a second grill outdoors that gets fired up on busy days.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

Good,fresh ingredients,made to order. Very casual,friendly atmosphere. I always make it a stop when I 'm in Door County.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Simple, fresh breakfast place with no fuss”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I like breakfast places where you don't have to think too hard in the A.M., so the limited menu was a great relief. All they have are breakfast burritos, coffee and some pastries. The burritos seem pricey, but it's almost too much for a guy to eat, and as a gal, I ate half and saved the rest for later. I liked the variety of fillings, including some lighter alternatives, which was great to see. (I had egg whites, spinach, goat cheese and turkey sausage.) The bottle of sriracha sauce was a nice "modern" touch. My only beef is the lack of seating - maybe 4 chairs inside and a large surfboard picnic table outside. Best just to grab it and walk back to your hotel/cottage/tent.

Visited June 2011
Sun Prairie
“Best Breakfast in Door County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

We've been to Good Eggs several times and they just keep getting better, and busier!

Their business model is excellent and the food matches or surpasses that! the next day we ate at the White Gull Inn and I wish we had gone back to Good Eggs...

• Visited July 2011