Hampton Inn in Elkhorn is a beautiful place BUT the pillows were too soft -- we had to have 3 each to get a night's rest and it didn't come easy. The duvet was so heavy it was difficult to sleep comfortably. We were there the weekend after Thanksgiving, 25 degree nights, and there is NO HEAT in the bathroom. The bathroom was SO COLD I couldn't stay in the shower long enough to wash my hair even though the water was hot/warm enough. We won't be back I can tell you that!!!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Elkhorn Hotel
- Hampton Inn Elkhorn Hotel Elkhorn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Elkhorn, an outstanding hotel whether you are traveling for business or leisure in Elkhorn, Wisconsin. The Hampton Inn Elkhorn is close to Lake Geneva and Alpine Valley. Enjoy a free hot breakfast everyday for even more convenience during your stay. Each Hampton Inn Elkhorn hotel room offers amenities and features free high-speed internet for a comfortable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Elkhorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.