My husband had a conference to attend, so I got to take advantage of the resort and Elkhart Lake. The room was amazing with comfortable beds/furniture and the view was breathtaking. All of the resort staff was very nice and helpful. There is also a gym, indoor pool, arcade, gift shop and other things to occupy your time in the resort if you have the opportunity. The spa is highly recommended, but not the restaurants.
Since we came in late October, the downtown was dead. I took a walk around town and was a little disappointed that nothing was open. However, it's nice to miss the summer crowd that I imagine this place has.
We will be back this time next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Osthoff Resort, in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort located on 500 ft of recreational lakefront. Offering a casual atmosphere within its elegant surroundings, The Osthoff Resort provides a romantic getaway for couples, while year-round indoor and outdoor activities, provide a family with many opportunities to enjoy spending time together. Our conference center offers spacious and well-appointed ballrooms and meeting rooms to assist in the productivity of retreats and conferences for our group guests. A host of seasonal getaway packages are available providing guests varying options for a holiday vacation. Whether spring, summer, fall or winter – The Osthoff Resort is your place in the lake.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Osthoff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osthoff Resort Elkhart Lake
- Osthoff Hotel Elkhart Lake