I googled a spa resort in Wisconsin because years ago someone mentioned going on an annual trip with girlfriends. The Aspira Spa, located within the Osthoff Resort on Elkhart Lake came up. After looking at the pictures and accomodations, I booked a 3-bedroom, 2-bath suite. OMG, we have now committed to an annual retreat there. There was NOTHING to complain about. This is the first property I've stayed at that looks even better in person than the pictures. The grounds were immaculate, our room overlooked the property with the pond/waterfall/lake all a direct shot from our outdoor balcony. We took yoga lessons, which the instructor tailored for the 3 of us. We booked massages which entitled us to use the spa facilities for the entire day. We ate lunch in our robes/slippers, catered by the upscale restaurant, Lola's; hung out in both the indoor and outdoor whirlpools; a sauna was available; and took showers in the most awesome bath facilities ever. There were 2 large 7-head waterfall showers, full amenities such as hair get, hair spray, deodorant, blow dryers, razors, toothbrushes/toothpaste, etc. All we needed was our own clothes. Staff was the friendliest I've ever encountered. We hung out at the Elk Room Bar and ate both nights, great fun, service and food, provided by Otter's Restaurant. Can't say enough good about this resort. Look for the great seasonal packages/specials. I'm even planning a fall trip with another girlfriend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Osthoff Resort, in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort located on 500 ft of recreational lakefront. Offering a casual atmosphere within its elegant surroundings, The Osthoff Resort provides a romantic getaway for couples, while year-round indoor and outdoor activities, provide a family with many opportunities to enjoy spending time together. Our conference center offers spacious and well-appointed ballrooms and meeting rooms to assist in the productivity of retreats and conferences for our group guests. A host of seasonal getaway packages are available providing guests varying options for a holiday vacation. Whether spring, summer, fall or winter – The Osthoff Resort is your place in the lake.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Osthoff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osthoff Resort Elkhart Lake
- Osthoff Hotel Elkhart Lake