The room was spotless and amenities of the property were great. We had a 2nd level Brighton room which was very big and well maintained. We had two issues during our stay. The refrigerator did not work but Ice was available and plentiful. The 32" LCD TV was mounted on the wall and you could clearly hear the neighbors TV. Several times during our stay, the neighbor would turn up his TV in response to our TV being on. I guess that an armoire would buffer the sound some but not with a wall mount. Most of the Brighton rooms face the highway and the noise from the traffic does not calm down until around 7pm in the fall. The hot tub was very large and hot. The pool was great for lap swimming. The hotel does provide an enclosed area for your bicycles with a rack to lock them up. Wifi in the room was excellent. The hotel offers a free USA Today paper daily near the front desk. The grounds are immaculate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Ashbrooke where elegance and romance abound. Our renowned attention to detail and unyielding commitment to excellence prove everyday that quality, comfort and courteous hospitality still count. Your escape to The Ashbrooke will renew your faith in customer service, and your stay will be an unforgettable experience. Your search for a great getaway stops here at The Ashbrooke, located on the beautiful Door County peninsula, the best Wisconsin has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Ashbrooke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashbrooke Hotel Egg Harbor
- Ashbrooke Egg Harbor
- Ashbrooke Hotel Egg Harbor
- The Ashbrooke Egg Harbor, Door County, WI