I spent two nights at the Ashbrooke this past weekend. The hotel itself is rather dated, with maroon and hunter green carpeting, silk flowers, wicker furniture. It reminded me of something decorated in the 1980's. However, the facility was very quiet and peaceful - no children running around slamming doors at all hours of the night. The pool/sauna/hot tub area was beautiful and rarely used by anyone. While the decorating leaves much to be desired, I certainly would recommend this facility due to the peaceful atmosphere (rare) and pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Ashbrooke where elegance and romance abound. Our renowned attention to detail and unyielding commitment to excellence prove everyday that quality, comfort and courteous hospitality still count. Your escape to The Ashbrooke will renew your faith in customer service, and your stay will be an unforgettable experience. Your search for a great getaway stops here at The Ashbrooke, located on the beautiful Door County peninsula, the best Wisconsin has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Ashbrooke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashbrooke Hotel Egg Harbor
- Ashbrooke Egg Harbor
- Ashbrooke Hotel Egg Harbor
- The Ashbrooke Egg Harbor, Door County, WI