“Poor service” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 23 Restaurants in Egg Harbor
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Bar, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: We have a large Selection of authentic Mexican Cuisine along with Broasted Chicken - Pizza - Mojo’s Burgers and more! - all served 11am 'till late daily! Get your Mojo on in Egg Harbor, Wisconsin.
wisconsin
“Poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We waited several minutes to even get acknowledged by the hostess and to be seated. Our table service was not much better. Our waitress hardly ever came to check on us. Every other table received their complementary chips and salsa, but ours. We ordered pizza which did not taste as good as previous visits. My son ordered a taco from the children's menu. What we received didn't even look like a taco. It was just beef (if you could call it that) with cheese in a flour shell. There was no lettuce, etc. My son wouldn't even eat the taco. I tried it and it was horrible. Our waitress packaged up our left over pizza and touched all the the pizza while putting in the box. Needless to say, I ended up throwing it out.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Wheaton, Illinois
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We tried Mojo Rosas when we arrived in Egg Harbor. Everything we had was delicious! Super Nachos as the appetizer, chicken tacos, quesadillas, fish tacos and enchiladas as our main courses....it was all great!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Not exactly Mexican but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We were looking for something ethnic and Mojo's was the place - not sure I'd call it Mexican, but it was some of the best food we had while we were in town.

Visited June 2014
Ames, Iowa
“Okay Food, Good Staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

We visited Mojo Rosa's on our first night in Egg Harbor as we got in late and wanted to stay close to home. I wasn't overly impressed by the food, but it wasn't awful - although depending upon what you got, it did seem a little overpriced. Our waiter was super sweet though and was extremely knowledgeable and I thought their drinks were top notch. They did have a nice outdoor patio area also.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Davenport, Iowa
“The worst Mexican food I've ever had!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Their tacos were the worst! It's chunks of beef in some sort of nasty sauce on a flimsy corn shell smothered in cilantro! I had to scoop it all off, ask for sour cream and cheese! I ate it only because I had to pay for it. The chicken tacos were just as bad, meat tasted like dirty dishwater! I would NOT recommend this place!

Visited May 2014