“Tasty Lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Egg Harbor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Description: We invite you to enjoy breakfast all day or stop in for soup and sandwich for lunch or an early dinner. Experience the tradition of Door County in our smoke-free, family-friendly restaurant. We also offer a refreshing beer and wine list and a fabulous homemade dessert menu!Great place for breakfast and lunch in Door County
Ellsworth, Wisconsin
“Tasty Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stopped in for lunch after skiing at Pennisula State Park and were delighted with the whimsical decor (even in the restrooms!), the scrumptious lunch, speedy delivery, and friendly server. Our party of four tried the soup, tuna melt, and cinnamon raisin French toast. We each were in our glory with our choices! 'Glad we stopped!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Thiensville, Wisconsin, United States
“Sunday lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

If you like home cooking, this is the place to go to. Friendly wait staff and a good meal. They have wonderful homemade fries, a tastey treat.

Visited February 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Little place with big taste!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Went for breakfast on the suggestion from a waitress at dinner the night before in Sturgeon Bay. She told me that I would Not be disappointed and she was right. I was there on a Sunday morning and the place was hopping! I ordered the Bread pudding French toast, man was THAT a treat. Large helping and not overdone or chewy, a must try! Even though they were busy our server was very attentive and gets a big kudo for playing well with others. If you are in the area, gotta try this place!

• Visited January 2013
USA
“Fantastic Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I like the variety of their menu. The pancakes were great as was their stuffed french toast. I wish I could have tried more of the menu, but I guess that just means I'll have to come back another time.

• Visited February 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Amazing breakfast....can't wait to go back for dessert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

While driving up, I nearly changed my mind about stopping....by the time we left the place was packed. We ordered a few things: crab omelet which came with the most amazing potatoes! Also ordered a steak, egg & cheese burrito & a ham steak on the side, plus fresh squeezed OJ..still stuffed 6 hours later. As we were leaving I noticed a dessert tray with carrot cake....needless to say, I'm going back tomorrow!