I loved this place and I love Door County. My husband, son and I stayed at the Landmark just after Labor Day. The one bedroom we had was just perfect. I still can't believe the view from our big bay window or the balcony or even the bedroom. The indoor pool was perfect I could see my family swiming through the glass from the nice adjoining room with computers,a fireplace and tv while. I checked email and looked up last minute attractions and a number for dinner reservations before joining them. The pool is a unique shape allowing many people to swim without feeling crowded. Not that it was a problem, during our 3 hours in the 24 hour pool area there was only one other visitor. The boys spent part of the time in the adjoining game room while I checked out the steam room whirlpool also shaped to allow for a roomier feel to the guest that were no using the facilites that night. Also noteable was the house keeping. There was no need to request extra or clean towels. The rooms are kept very nice. And it was great to have the entire suite. I would recomend the Landmark to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Resort features 294 spacious one, two and three-bedroom suites. Each is tastefully appointed. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's glistening waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, and deck within a smoke-free environment. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor