Enjoyed the view of the bay and the many amenities at the Landmark such as pool, tennis courts, whirlpool, and fitness center. There was one bedroom with a bath on the first level, then a bedroom with shower in the loft area. Rooms were a little small, but we enjoyed the place overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Resort features 294 spacious one, two and three-bedroom suites. Each is tastefully appointed. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's glistening waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, and deck within a smoke-free environment. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor