“Should be a Top 10!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
eau claire
“Should be a Top 10!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Stella blues deserves a higher ranking in eau Claire than this! It is def. top 5! Great atmosphere best overall drink menu in eau Claire ! Best scallops and dessert too!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cape Coral, Florida
“Eclectic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a fun place to go and have some great food in an unconventional place. The food is good and so is the service. Stop in when you are looking for a fun night out.

Visited December 2012
Naperville, Illinois
“Celebrated with my sister for her 50th birthday-great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My sister planned an impromptu get together for her 50th birthday at Stella Blues. She had reserved a table in the bar area for about 15. They were very accommodating. About 20 -25 people arrived over the course of the 4 hours we were there. Some had drinks, some had appetizers and many stayed for dinner. Drinks were great, appetizers were very good, and dinner was very filling and delicious. The fried catfish seemed to be the hit of the night. Some had dinners, others had sandwiches, but it was all very good. The hostess was very helpful and the waitress Tanya was amazing-she kept everyone's order straight!! I don't get much of a chance to visit with my sister, but everyone had a great time celebrating with her at Stella Blues!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chippewa Falls, WIsconsin, USA
“Used to love this place...not now”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We used to eat here a lot when it first opened. From the craw fish bites to the yummy drinks and main dishes, it was a real treat...not now! First of all, one of the reasons I am writing a review is because of the constant HORRIBLE greeting you receive by the "hostess". I have heard that she is the sister of the owner or something (same woman it has been for years). She has NEVER been friendly, but over time she has now became RUDE! We came on a busy night and she laughed at us and said "Good luck getting a table". I have nothing for you. We said with hesitation..."okay????" She then said well if you want this cramped two top" which we took. The back cafeteria style dinning stinks! It was so loud, we couldn't even hold a conversation. The food was of cheap quality and the service was only so so. I just will not give my hard earned money to a place that would employee a greeter that is so incredibly rude, only to be served cheap food that isn't cajun at all. You will never see me or my money again. And...when people ask me, I will tell them why we quit coming to your establishment. Oh, by the way, I am not the only one that thinks the "hostess" is rude and inconsiderate, snide and condensending! Ask around, you will find out!

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Altoona, Wisconsin
“Very impressed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and i came here for the first time for his 40th Birthday:) We both started off with something from the bar, and were impressed with the wide selection of cocktails! The menu choices choices were also excellent. We both had Cajun food, which we love. Both entrees were amazing! I had the Cajun pasta with Andouille sausage and my husband had the Jambalaya. Both were made with very fresh ingredients.The servings were huge.....I brought some home for my lunch the next day. Will definitely come here again soon!

• Visited November 2012