“Cheese curds!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #88 of 180 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Withee, Wisconsin
“Cheese curds!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great cheesecurds. Good prices. A smaller menu with some classics and a few pub items. A great place to get a drink and appetizers with some friends.

Visited October 2012

Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Super friendly bartender - food was average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was about the only place open the night I was in town so stopped in for dinner. Although it is a pub, it does have a food menu although very limited. Burgers, wraps and irish stew are about it. They were able to make me a grilled cheese sandwich which was very good. I had a cup of their tomato bisque which was good. The bartender was friendly and I enjoyed his company while eating.

Visited March 2013
mn
“Get the cheese curds!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The cheese curds are the best ever and must get when you go there. Everybody in our group really enjoyed the food and the ambiance. It is not a very large place but I think that helps with the charm. I got a burger and waffle fries and my son got the kids mac-n-cheese and fries and the portions for both our meals was very good. The food and beverage price were not bad either. I would definately return next time I am in town.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We went for an afternoon snack before a football game and found the bar packed. Still, the service was good and our waittress was working hard to get to everyone. Drinks were very cheap and yet still very good. We ordered the cheese "cubes" and they were good too. We loved the ambiance of the place and wouldn't hesitate to try it again for lunch or dinner.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The bartender was great (as were the drinks), and the Shepherd's Pie was amazingly good! If I am back in Eau Claire I will definitely be going back!

• Visited October 2012