“My stay at Holiday Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Eau Claire
Rockwall, Texas
“My stay at Holiday Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I checked in on a Friday afternoon and Marlena was very welcoming and personable. I asked her about the pool hours and she also told me about the breakfast buffet and when it was available. The room was very spacious and accommodating. I was concerned about the highway being so close to the hotel, but I never heard any noise during my stay. The bathroom as also very nice and I enjoyed having a shower versus a tub. The television had lots of different channels that were very entertaining and having a refrigerator to keep drinks cold was also a great thing to have during my stay. I would definitely come back to this hotel for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: I was in the middle of the 3rd floor and I had no complaints.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that the next time you are in Eau Claire you will stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

This place has just been built. The location is tucked away by the highway. There are lots of restaurants nearby. The hotel does not have a gym and the hotel bar is stylish but spendy and the food is average.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am sorry that you missed the Fitness Center while you were here. It is right off the lobby by the pool. I hope you will come back and try us again soon.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

After reading some of the reviews, you come to the conclusion that some people will never be satisfied. The comment about too large a crack at the bottom of the door...oh please. This a new hotel easily seen right off the interstate, and if you have any sense of direction you can navigate the roads to find it even w/o gps. The beds were very comfortable, clean rooms, nice staff, restaurant was excellent. Our experience was nothing but first class all the way.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. The staff here works very hard to make everyone's stay a positive one. I am glad that you were able to enjoy your stay and take advantage of the restaurant. Johnny's is truly a wonderful dining experience.

I hope that when you find yourself in Eau Claire you will come and stay with us again.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I am a super light sleeper and when I requested a quiet room from the front desk at the end of our drive from Toronto, we were quickly accommodated and put in a room with no guests around us. This hotel is new, just recently opened and super clean and quiet, the front desk service was amazing. There was no bathtub in our suite, we did have a mini fridge which was great. The beds were super comfy as well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
I am glad you stayed with us and enjoyed your visit. Most of our rooms only have walk in showers but we do have rooms with bath tubs. Next time just let us know and we will be happy to get you a room with a tub.

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Eau Claire.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I had no problems during my stay. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly and nice. I didn't have a free chance to try the workout room but it looked nice. The adjoining restaurant had good food. I would stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking your time to review us. I appreciate your kind words.

We hope to see you again soon.
Nekoosa, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This hotel is very clean. Staff is very friendly. Hotel is new. Décor is very nice. Hotel bar and restaurant is very nice and staff is friendly. Food was excellent. We were greeted every time we came in or left the hotel by the front desk staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. Our team does everything they can to make your experience a pleasant one. I will pass your kind words on to everyone.
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

My family had a quick stop in Eau Claire and enjoyed this NEW hotel at a great rate. The management and staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and "at-home". I misread the website and thought I was getting a 2 room suite (we had 5). The staff person at the desk decided to add a roll-a-way bed to our room at no charge even though it was my mistake. The room was spacious and beds comfortable. We did not notice traffic noise at all but the fridge at the wet-bar (if you use it) tends to hum rather loudly for being new. The on-site restaurant had a great ambiance and food. My husband ordered a late night salad (Waldorf) and it was delicious. Again, the staff (bartender) was super friendly. Our family also enjoyed the buffet in the morning. They do not charge for children, so it was a value to us at $8.99 each (including drinks) for us and our 1 teen. Cut-up fruit was my only missing desire...just whole apples,pears and bananas. We would definitely return to this hotel if we were in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do try to do whatever we can to make sure that you can relax and have fun while you are with us. I have passed on the issue with the refrigerator to maintenance, I can assure you that it will be fixed.

Johnny's is a wonderful restaurant the staff there does a wonderful job in bringing on a great experience.

We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you our way...

Been to Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94? Share your experiences!