“Great first visit” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 201 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
“Great first visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Fuji, after a few co-workers recommended we check it out. Service was very prompt. The spring roll appetizer was fresh, hot with a very good sauce and nice presentation. Both the salads and entrees were fresh and well prepared! The menu includes a host and wide variety of Sushi! Great meal at a great price!

Visited March 2014

Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Service has Gone Downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

When it first opened, the service and food were both very good. Well, the food is still good, but the service is awful and after three additional attempts, it has not improved. The servers barely speak passable English and communication is strained if not outright impossible. Additionally, as a free citizen who has a carry permit, I find it a huge turnoff that I cannot keep my weapon on my person. While I have not let this prevent me from going in ( I leave it in the car, where someone can break in and steal my weapon). It is there private property and while they certainly have the right to make this demand, I find it insulting that the owner has injected her own "political correctness" to invade my 2nd amendment rights to self protection. Regardless, I digress. I will not return to their establishment until such time as I can comfortably communicate with the servers.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Newly Converted Maki Roll Lover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I was very skeptical of going to this restaurant at first. I ended up going with a couple of friends for lunch. They introduced me to Maki Rolls and the tasty appetizer of Edamame. The waitresses are very nice and quite quick to respond. The food comes fairly quickly. The Fuji Onion Soup is delicious as is the salad and ginger dressing. If you go during lunch and eat the Maki Rolls, you will be very satisfied in taste and portion size.

I have been here for dinner and have done the hibachi aspect of this restaurant is also amazing. The waiter that I had was very outgoing and friendly. They cooked everything perfectly. They were willing to sub out fried rice for white rice. It was a great experience.

I recently took a friend visiting from out of town. She said she would make the long drive back just to come here for sushi and appetizers. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good sushi ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I tend to visit this restaurant often when I travel through Eau Claire and never have a bad experience. The only thing I can mention that I don't like is they close around 2pm and then reopen later in the evening. But overall, Very good.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Fun experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We ordered the Shrimp Hibachi and the Lobster Hibachi, both were very good! The chef was friendly and lively, and made my birthday a great time! We sat at a table with some other people we didn't know, but that was fine; we all had a blast! We will be back in November to celebrate another birthday!

• Visited October 2013