We were going to stay Saturday night until Sunday because we were coming up to the EauClaire area to attend the Enchanted Forest (Halloween Hollow), but had to move our stay up one night due to the awful rainy weather that was to happen on Saturday night. When we called the hotel, they were able to move our stay up one night and even offered a first floor room right by the entrance of the hotel. When we arrived on Friday night,we were greeted by two friendly blondes that had smiles on their face the whole time. Our room was fresh and clean.Had plenty of towels but was hoping for a little more shampoo since long hair takes a bit more. Internet was speedy and fast. Beds were comfortable but the pillows were really soft and squishy (I prefer firm pillows). The thermostat was easy to adjust due to the crisp fall weather. Breaskfast was tasty and warm. They offered the waffle machine (it was alright- mix tasted a little stale) but they had tasty eggs and ham (made an egg and ham english muffin- just as tasty as any other restaurant). Offered variety of juices and yogurt- along with cereal, bars- was hoping for some fresh fruit like apples or bananas but were not available. Price was reasonable for the stay and will stay again soon! Just will have to bring my own shampoo and pillow next time!
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Motel & Suites Eau Claire Hotel Eau Claire
- Americinn Motel & Suites Eau Claire Hotel
- Americinn Motel And Suites Eau Claire
- Americinn Hotel Eau Claire
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AmericInn Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.