“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Eau Claire
N Saint Paul
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very nice hotel. The front desk help was outstanding. The breakfast was well above average. The rooms were very clean. The beds were great and the room fans were very quite. Did not swim but looked small but would work for the students.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Checked into this hotel late at night during a cross-country trip. Room was comfortable and quiet, which we definitely needed after driving all day. Easy to find, breakfast was good. Normal Hampton Inn Stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The staff of this hotel are very friendly, courteous and professional. Our room was excellent as were the amenities. My wife unfortunately realized she lost a diamond ear ring after we had been gone from the hotel for a couple of hours. She called and they searched and found the ear ring, advised us and sent it via mail to us. Awesome integrity and helpfulness. Thank you very much to the staff.

Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

By far this was the best hotel I have stayed at. The service was friendly and phenomenal! The inside of the hotel was nicely decorated. They had a nice selection of coffee available throughout the day and the breakfast in the morning was wonderful. The rooms were nicely clean and stocked and ready for our arrival. The cleaner even left us a nice note that gave it a personal touch. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Picton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed at this Hampton Inn on March 14,2014; the front desk person Micha went above and beyond and directed us to Randy's a great family restaurant for dinner. We got back to our room and our housekeeper had turned on the lights and the room temperature was perfect. We had a great sleep, the food in the restaurant was fantastic it was so nice to be waited on and selection was great. Now for the WOW, we were driving down the highway about 4 hours later and as is my normal practice, I was checking my ear rings, I was missing a diamond ear ring! We checked the car nothing, so as a last resort I called the hotel, Micha was on by then, she got my information and said she would check housekeeping and call me back. I was ill, about a 1/2 hour later Micha called and advised that the ear ring had been found by Morgan our housekeeper. I can not say enough about the honesty and integrity of these employees. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Madison, WI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Don't let the rather drab outward appearance fool you, inside this is Hampton through and through and that means comfort and quality at a great price. Very comfortable beds, good coffee, and a great breakfast (which is everything I look for in a business hotel). Don't forget to bring your swimsuit (I did, so I couldn't take advantage of the pool).

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Coeur d Alene, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

The staff at Hampton Inn really do mean it when they say "Let me know if you need anything". I stay at Hampton Inn because when I am not familiar with an area I need a connection in case I need information or help with something. The staff at Hampton will go out of their way to assit you. It makes me feel safe and very comfortable while traveling.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Eau Claire? Share your experiences!