“A tad disappointed” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Eau Claire West

You added Days Inn Eau Claire West to your Saves list
Days Inn Eau Claire West
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6319 Truax Lane/I-94, I-94 & Hwy 124 Exit 59, Eau Claire, WI 54703   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Eau Claire

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
chippewa falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I found the front desk worker to be very polite and helpful, including having a thorough knowledge of the restaraunts in the area, as well as very adept at giving us good directions. The room was clean, and the breakfast was very good. I found the price to be very fair, and it's location near the highway was very convenient. keep up the good work guys!

Room Tip: all of their rooms are nonsmoking, but I would ask for a room near the back of the building to get a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
DARIEN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

The front desk person was especially welcoming and helpful. The blanket was scratchy through the sheet which was very thin. The room was clean. The breakfast bar was clean, coffee was weak. The person on the 1-800 line did not know nor care about the difference between I-90 and I-94. Are they in America?

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Marion, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I was born and raised in Eau Claire but moved away as an adult and we come back all the time to visit with family. I am very familiar with the area and I doubt that I will ever stay anywhere but here again!!! When I seen the room was only $50.99 per night (normally 59.99 but they were running a special for the weekend) I was VERY Hesitant! We usually spend around $100.00 a night on the average staying in Eau Claire. I read the reviews on here and all though I seen some negative..... I seen many positive things. Most of the nice hotels in the area don't allow dogs but Days Inn did. Plus for us! We spend about $80.00 for our 2 dogs to be kenneled for a weekend. They have many areas to walk your dogs all around the hotels location. It was very quiet the entire weekend even though they were at full capacity. The parking lot is very well lit up and I felt safe coming in late at night. The beds are very comfortable and our room was very cheerfully decorated with blues, yellows and reds.Very inviting when you walk in!!! The bathroom was clean and the showers had very hot water. The breakfast consists of different oatmeals, cold cereals, different danishes, toast, english muffins, waffles you make yourself, apples, bananas, orange juice, apple juice, milk, coffee and tea. The staff is extremely friendly and they make it very clear they are there to serve you! The morning we were leaving, a small child was left unattended in the breakfast room. He managed to pull the handle to the waffle batter machine and the entire machine emptied all over the breakfast area. It was a very bad mess. There was only one person working this early. She managed to get this cleaned up, keep the coffee going, fill the orange juice and keep everything stocked plus run the front desk. Then we found out this was her last day!! Poor lady! The only real problem we had was not enough pillows. So bring an extra pillow or two with you. We had two small pillows on each bed and we are use to 4 on each. They only had one extra pillow for us because they were at full capacity.

Room Tip: Our room was the first floor right down from the front desk.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kansas City, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed at Days Inn West a few weeks ago when I was in town for a wedding. The hotel was recently remodled, and is very bright, clean, and fresh. They also have new beds which were very comfortable! The internet was down for a little while due to rewiring, but when it came back on it worked very well! The breakfast area was kept well stocked and clean along with the rest of the hotel. The front desk clerk was very helpful and polite. Overall it was a great stay at a great price. I would highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, Manager at Days Inn Eau Claire West, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay here with us. I hope to see you on your next visit to Eau Claire. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kayla Eder
Manager- Days Inn West

Been to Days Inn Eau Claire West? Share your experiences!