“Solid Mexican food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 201 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Mexican
“Solid Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

This was our first pit stop on a road trip to Tennessee. The food here was inexpensive and excellent and in pretty big portions that's common in the Upper Midwest. Service was fast (not fast food fast, but fast) and they have a decent kids menu. Warm chips and salsa appeared right away. Two adults, three kids, and one margarita came out to about $40. This may be a new favorite when we drive eastward from the Twin Cities.

• Visited March 2014

Augusta, Wisconsin
“Nice little restaurant within my reach!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Last night a group of friends and I met at Tacos Juanita. Some have been there before. I hadn't. It was really really good! I had the Chicken Tortilla Soup and the Seafood Enchiladas and wasnt disappointed. Margaritas were very good too! Now I got to take my husband there! He would enjoy. They even serve breakfast which I hear is pretty awesome too!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wisconsin
“Best Mexican Food in Eau Claire”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

The quality of food has been very consistent at this family run restaurant. Prices are fair. Quality of food is good. Staff is very friendly. Free chips and salsa with your meal. I reviewed this place a couple of years ago, and it remains my favorite Mexican restaurant in the area. Great job.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not sure if we will be back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We have been to this restaurant 3 times before and was very pleased. This last time was terrible from the minute we walked in to the time we left. Our table was dirty and the seats were worn and shabby looking. It took 40 minutes to get our food. I think they had forgotten about us. There were only two other tables occupied. The food was mediocre. The owner just sat at a table that was facing the front door, looking at his phone or watching tv. I got the impression they wanted us to leave so they could go home. We were very disappointed and not sure we will be back.

Richfield, Minnesota
“College visit ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is the second time we've been here and again it was fantastic. We started with queso cheese and salsa with chips, I could get full on these alone. My daughter and I shared a chimichanga, and my son had pancakes. I tried to get him to have tacos but he didn't want them. It was nice they offered something like that. Would definitely go again!!