“Water park” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 10 Attractions in Eau Claire
Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
“Water park”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

All I need to say is RIP OFF....10.00 per person to get it.
The water was cold. Not as big as they say it was going to be. BORING..
Floors were very hard to walk on...water all over the place...easy to slip.
Slide was falling apart.
** STAY AWAY...SAVE YOUR MONEY **

Visited August 2013

7 attraction reviews
“very dirty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I took my three kids and my aunt for a day at the waterpark. It was less then enjoyable the water was cold it is not heated by any means the hot tub was warm but not a Hot tub by any means.
We were here for most of the day and had eaten lunch at the lunch counter that they have. I was grossed out by the pop machines I got ice and two fly's came with the ice into my glass they were both dead so they had been in the ice for awhile then I got a new cup and got some pop and about 30 little black specs of mold and dirt were floating around in my pop. When I showed it to the worker they gave me another glass and said that happens. It would not happen if you cleaned the pop machine. The Pizza was good and it tasted homemade but I would have enjoyed the dining experience more if the pop machine would have been clean.
the bathroom and changing area were a mess they had red dried stuff on the floor that looked like candy. some of the toilets were clogged and we got there about a hour after they opened and very few other people were in the waterpark when we arrived so I do not think they were cleaned recently.
I think of a waterpark as being nice and warm and when the water is cold you just do not enjoy yourself as much. I think with a little better upkeep it would make for a much better time.

Visited July 2013
“Basic water park”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Nothing special but the kidd ejoy it. We have left early a few times due to crazy chlorine levels. It seems smothering at times. They have areas for al 'll ages...wading pool for young ones, lazy river, a big droo slide and a cool slide that goes outside of the building.

Visited February 2013
6 attraction reviews
“Good Value for the Area!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

You can't compare it to Noah's Ark but it is an excellent value and great fun for the Eau Claire area. It is the perfect venue when looking for a winter activity for the kids in February!

Visited February 2013
9 attraction reviews
“Fun for an afternoon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Chaos is fun for an afternoon or evening visit. Not the biggest waterpark in Wisconsin by far, but it has a some fun slides, a decent lazy river, and play area for the little ones. They keep it well heated unlike a lot of water parks. Never have a problem with lines or crowds. It'll keep the kids entertained for a few hours. Neat and clean locker rooms.

Visited November 2012