“Good food, great beer, good service” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Glendive, Montana
“Good food, great beer, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Stopped in Eau Claire for the night and was told there was a great brew pub just down the street. We weren't disappointed. Kendall took care of us with suggestions on beer, appetizers and menu items. Sandwiches were good. The beer was very good. It was our first time trying cheese curds, evidently a Wisconsin tradition, and we thoroughly enjoyed them. The pub make the end of a long day memorable.

Visited July 2014

“Awesomesauce!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My fiancé had been there before but I had not.. He told me they had the best burgers and he was indeed correct!! I had the wisconsin sourdough and it was juicy and delicious! We also had the deep fried pickles, also delicious! The polish pickle soup was fabulous! Our server Sara was awesome! She was quick, friendly and funny! The hostess was also great!! Love the energy!! We will defiantly be back! :)

Bloomington, Indiana
“SOOOOO GOOOOOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Fantastic meal. Our party ordered burgers, wings and turkey sandwhich. All were above very good. The wings were HUGE - better than any place else I've ever been. A MUST is to order the cheese curds!! You can even substitute your side for them. Waitress was great. We would absolutely go here again - in fact we were sad that there wasn't another one closer to our end location so we could go again!!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“FANTASTIC WAITRESS!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had one of the best waitresses we have had in quite some time. When I asked for an extra soda right away because I was so thirsty, she brought me an entire carafe of soda...and when we joked my other half needed a whole roll of paper towels because he was making such a mess with his burger, she indeed brought him a whole roll of paper towels lol
She was very friendly and gave us a good laugh! I wish all of our waitresses were so personable!!!
I had the honey mustard chicken sandwich, my other half had the Defibrillator, and our son had the cheese curd burger. We all loved our selections. We live about an hour and a half away from EC, but will definitely be back on our next trip through!!! :-)

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Milwaukee DRY Burger Co.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We went there for dinner and had the worst burger ever; overcooked and dry. We will not be going there again.

Visited February 2014