“It was- o.k.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Denmark
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“It was- o.k.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I ordered a bacon cheeseburger, my hubby a double burger, and we shared a basket of fries.
It was o.k. Fries were good, salted, and hot.
Drinks were good, he had two beers, me one mixed drink, total bill was about $16.50.

Nice neighborhood type bar/restaurant. People were playing cards at one table.
Next time if we go I'll order something else.
The address/mapping for this place is way off- the actual place was 3 miles away from where it said. We called for directions and the bartender said we're not the first people that have told them that. So, why don't they change it then?
Friendly service- fast, ok food for what we chose.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

GREEN BAY
“Father's Day eve family gathering”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Family tradition to celebrate with all the fathers in the family. Good bar atmosphere and attentive staff, burgers are decent, regular chili was a little uninspired.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Basil's II is a family favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We go out of our way to make the trip, but it is always worth it. I always get a bowl of spicy chili and a bacon cheeseburger. My mother in-law gets a pizza burger and my wife gets also gets a bowl of spicy and a cheeseburger. We split a basket of fries and each have beverages (usually a total of 4 beers and 1 soda). If memory serves, I think the bill was $29 something. I have tried other items from the menu, but the past several trips, I stick with my favorite. The food is so good and so reasonably priced. It is a nice atmosphere and is motorcycle / snowmobile / kid friendly. When you go in, go to the bar and order first then they will send you to a table where the food will be brought out.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eator
“Found on Trip Advisor ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

It is in the middle of no where, and you can tell locals love this spot. There is a large central bar, and tables + booths surrounding the bar. We were instructed to order @ the bar, then was told where to sit. The service was friendly, and they brought the food to the table. The food was good. There were several televisions playing. The bathrooms were clean and there was an area where children were playing.

Wisconsin
“Burgers Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Love Basil's II! It is a country bar with the best butter burgers you will ever eat. Part of the Kroll family that is know for their restaurtants in Green Bay, only better. Their chili and side are all great and they have a variety of items on their menu. It's not fancy but it is a friendly atmosphere with good food at very reasonable prices. Stop in and say hi to Mary, the bartender! She always has something interesting to say. I give it two thumbs up!!

• Visited September 2013