“Very Entertaining!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 Attractions in Delavan
Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a day full of experience at Wisconsin’s own Dancing Horses, Animal Gardens. You day begins with The Dancing Horses Theatre presentation of an enchanting NEW performance that is unparalleled anywhere else. From the moment the show opens until the finale, the audiences of all ages sit spellbound, applauding each equine performer and trainer, exclaiming in wonder, chuckling at the humor and even wiping the occasional tear when a moment of connection touches a heartstring. Get up close with the trainers with our newest park feature: the Backstage Tour. During the tour, you are given a demonstration about liberty-style horse training and then you will be invited into the stables to meet the equine performers. Next, as you exit The Dancing Horses Theatre, you enter the 30-minute Exotic Bird Show which follows. Meeting our Exotic Birds is a delightful treat. This performance features several different species of exotic birds that will amaze you with their incredible abilities and antics. Your experience continues with more, a visit to the Baby Animal Barn. The Baby Animal Barn is filled with both domestic and exotic baby animals that children can hold and feed. Our staff is there to answer any questions you may have about our baby animals. In close proximity is an outside petting zoo and several charming rides children will enjoy.You can then take a walk or ride through our Wildlife Exhibit, a natural-setting zoo where you can see animals, many of which are indigenous to Wisconsin. The exhibit culminates in the Deer Park where you can pet and feed white tail deer. You can experience a tractor-pulled wagon ride though the park, where larger animals are available for viewing. You won’t want to miss the train ride though our Indian Village; complete with teepees, Native American art, and oral history lesson about the area’s indigenous people.With the two stunning performances, The Dancing Horses and the Exotic Bird Show, and our animal attractions, this will be a day you will not soon forget and will want to share with everyone.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
“Very Entertaining!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 8th year anniversary and went to visit the Dancing Horses. What a great show! We both smiled clapped and laughed a lot. It was great fun! Loved how talented horses and riders are. Very very cute. Lots of other gongs to do before and after the show.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Amazing performance - my nieces loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

It is a small, intimate theatre. The show was 1.5 hrs with an intermission. Pony rides available before the show, and we could pet several horses after. Very family-friendly show with some enjoyable acrobatic performances by the entertainers. We also enjoyed petting and feeding animals in the Baby Barn.
Definitely worth the drive from Madison!

Visited July 2014
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Part of a coach bus tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was a great show! So much better than expected! The baby barn was fun too! Beautiful and amazing horses and performers!

Visited June 2014
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“Magnificent horses doing incredible feats.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The lovely theater accommodates a moderate crowd and there isn't a bad seat in the house. It's theater in the round as horses and performers stun you with amazing feats! The beautiful animals dance, pose and allow their human partners to do things like jump on and off their backs while they canter around the rink. Good wholesome fun for the whole family!

Visited October 2013
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Visiting with our Senior Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

This was my 9 or more visit to this AMAZING VENUE, I love love, all of the performances. I have been going to the performances just the past 5 years. I have taken my family to there XMAS SHOW AND it is fabulious as well. This show is my therapy I tell my friends and family. There is not a time that any of my family or friends didn't enjoy this show. Our last visit last week was with 36 senior citizens from our Senior Center in So.Milw., and I was their escort for this trip. What a terrific performances both the beautiful talented horses and performers, and the topping of it all was the BIRD SHOW what an amazing place, especially in the summer time.

Visited June 2014