“Nice place to eat” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A VERY great place to eat and have a drink if you desire. Looks accross the street to Lake Delavan. Very Friendly Staff and Yummy Food!!!!
Jacksonville, Florida
“Nice place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

We went there on a weeknight and had a nice time. Service was good, food was good. I had tuna salad which was seared ahi tuna on a regular salad. I was pleased with my meal as were others in my group. We all ate simple, salads, sandwiches and had no problem with food or service.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“Hit or miss ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Been here several times and the food is hit or miss. Service is the same The one thing I do like is the cheese curds ! They are consistently good

“Seems like something always goes wrong everytime we go here...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I'm a local, but don't often go to the waterfront. Let me say it was much better when it was a dive bar! We usually only go here when there is a groupon deal or if it's close because we are out on the lake. I would say I've eaten here about 8 times and each time something went wrong- slow service, forgotten orders, wrong food, poorly prepared food, one persons food arriving after everyone else had eaten, and apps arriving after the main course. Last night was the final straw when my Reuben arrived ice cold in the middle. I asked for it to be warmed up a little and got it back burned on the outside, the low quality corner beef dried out like leather, and the middle of the sandwich still cold. When I asked to speak to the manager I was informed that the manager had been there a few minutes ago but they didn't know where they had gone. I asked if there was anyone I could speak to and the waitress told me no. The bartender was able to take my sandwich off the bill, but I'm done gambling on this resturant. When the food is good, it's great but for the prices they charge you it's not worth wasting your money.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Plenty of room inside and out for a nice meal. Staff was helpful and attentive. Not a chain, but owned by local folks who work hard to provide a good experience and good food.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lemont, Illinois
“Great Ribs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Good food, close to Lake Lawn. Need more wait staff. The staff there were doing the best they could with what was supplied.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere