“First and Last Time” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Delavan

You added Super 8 Delavan to your Saves list
Super 8 Delavan
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   518 Borg Road, I-43 to Hwy 50 Exit, Delavan, WI 53115-2019   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Delavan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The service at the hotel was ok. The front desk people were very friendly enough. However, my room smelled like the mix between bad body odor and a locker room. The solution they offered was to spray an immense amount of odor spray in my room which caused irritation to my lungs and I woke up with a sore throat and cough. I tried to open the window but it only opened a few inches and I decided to close it because there were two huge spiders in between the glass and the screen that would have been able to get into my room with the window left open.

I was also near the ice machine so any time anyone came to get ice I could hear the ice drop as the door didn't seal and was very thin. I was near the breakfast area as well so could hear people in the morning getting breakfast before I got up as well.

The shower curtain was full of mold at the bottom of it and the towels were dingy and yellow in color.

The breakfast was decent for a continental breakfast. I was really looking forward to a good work out but found out upon arrival that the fitness room had been shut down apparently due to vandalism.

I should have heeded the warnings I found on Trip Adviser to not stay there and will not be staying here again when I return to the area. I would rather pay double at a nicer hotel and get something that doesn't stink, have a moldly shower curtain and yellowed towels and offers a fitness facility.

Room Tip: Get a room that is further away from the front desk/breakfast area/ice machine
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Morristown
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

check in was a real treat , unprofessional non attentive desk clerks. 1st room air conditioner did not work redirected to another room which proved to be dirty . I'm glad I brought my Lysol . Each day I would have to get my room keys reactivated for no apparent reason . My advice, seek elsewhere or look at the room closely , you may notice food product left next to the bed and cob webs
hanging in all corners of the ceiling.My advice carry your own sheets and Lysol, better yet stay away

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Delavan? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Delavan

Address: 518 Borg Road, I-43 to Hwy 50 Exit, Delavan, WI 53115-2019
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Delavan
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Delavan
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Delavan 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Delavan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Delavan, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.