The service at the hotel was ok. The front desk people were very friendly enough. However, my room smelled like the mix between bad body odor and a locker room. The solution they offered was to spray an immense amount of odor spray in my room which caused irritation to my lungs and I woke up with a sore throat and cough. I tried to open the window but it only opened a few inches and I decided to close it because there were two huge spiders in between the glass and the screen that would have been able to get into my room with the window left open.
I was also near the ice machine so any time anyone came to get ice I could hear the ice drop as the door didn't seal and was very thin. I was near the breakfast area as well so could hear people in the morning getting breakfast before I got up as well.
The shower curtain was full of mold at the bottom of it and the towels were dingy and yellow in color.
The breakfast was decent for a continental breakfast. I was really looking forward to a good work out but found out upon arrival that the fitness room had been shut down apparently due to vandalism.
I should have heeded the warnings I found on Trip Adviser to not stay there and will not be staying here again when I return to the area. I would rather pay double at a nicer hotel and get something that doesn't stink, have a moldly shower curtain and yellowed towels and offers a fitness facility.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Delavan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.