“Educational & Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Attractions in Delavan
Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Staller Estate Vineyard and Winery located near Delavan, Lake Geneva and Lauderdale Lakes. Staller Estate provides a variety of award winning wines in a relaxing, picturesque setting for all to enjoy.Voted best winery in the Milwaukee area 2010, Staller Estate Winery is one of Wisconsin’s must see places to visit. Staller Estate features award winning wines set in a unique picturesque setting. Staller Estate produces only grape wines primarily from winter hardy varietals, which are unique to the region. We will provide a relaxing and educational wine experience for all of our guests at Staller Estate.
Elgin, Illinois
“Educational & Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We learned about wine making.....this was our first experience at a winery. Sampled several different types of wines....ended up buying two bottles to bring home!

Visited December 2012
Joe S, Owner at Staller Estate Winery, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to share our passion for vineyards and wine with a tour and tasting with our quests.

Janesville, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
“GREAT WINERY GREAT WINE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Had a lot of fun here and the wines are very good, I would recommend going to check them out if you love to visit different winery's in Wisconsin!

Visited November 2012
Joe S, Owner at Staller Estate Winery, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
We are glad that you had a nice time. Thank you and come again soon!
Chicago, IL
7 attraction reviews
“Loved It!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I absolutely loved Staller Winery. The location is so quaint and lovely and I was so impressed by the winemakers, their story is inspiring and they are so accomplished for such a young age.

I love wineries and have been all over New Buffalo and Illinois seeking out new wines and places to visit. Staller is one of my favorites. I did the 4 flights for $4 (amazing prices!!) and loved each one of my picks. The only hard time I had is deciding which to take home without buying all of them! (I should have!!) The Red Port is amazing and I loved each one I tried, as well as my two family members who were with me and tried different wines than I did. We also tried some of the cheese selections there were for sale and they were amazing. The Havarti was the best I have ever had!

I strongly recommend when visiting the Lake Geneva area to visit this Winery. We stayed at the Abbey and it was a super easy 20 minute drive from the resort. You won't be disappointed!!

Visited November 2012
Joe S, Owner at Staller Estate Winery, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for the kind comments, we are happy we could give you a memorable experience.
Whitewater, Wisconsin
“Fun way to spend an afternoon or evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Outstanding family run local winery. The wine tends to be sweeter, it is Wisconsin after all. So, if you prefer the dryer side of win, make sure to mention that and they will show you what suites your taste best. You can sample all the wines and then order a glass of your favorite along with a picnic to enjoy in the gazebo or out on picnic tables among the vines. I am looking forward to a return visit to enjoy a picnic while listening to live music.

Visited August 2012
Elkhorn, Wisconsin
63 attraction reviews
“Hard to Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Not as easy to find but it has it's givings. Like any smaller winery there are the good and bad but tasting options a plenty.

Visited August 2012
Thank you for your review. Based on your review we have updated our website
We hope the Map & Directions page will make it much easier to find our quiet and secluded country location.