“Just Okay” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Hartford, Wisconsin
“Just Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

At least the tea was hot. Perhaps ordering off the menu would result in hotter, fresher and more flavorful food. The lunch buffet was disappointingly tepid

Visited November 2012

Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Basic Chinese fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I went here for the first time and was neither disappointed nor particularily impressed. I like HOT. I ordered hot and it wasn't. However, I understand that many diners think that they can handle hot oriental food and end up either sending it back or not eating at all. Never the less, I was not asked beforehand what I meant by hot. A little too much sauce and not enough vegetables in my opinion. Price was reasonable, but if I'm back in the area, I will try someplace else. I will add that the staff was very attentive which I appreciated.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Edgewater, Florida
“I had to travel to Wisconsin to find the best Chinese food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

A resident/friend of the area suggested this little restaurant for lunch, and I've been craving the food ever since I left for home (in FL). Service was impeccable, and the food was the best I'd ever had. Flavors were excellent, and their use of high-quality products is reflected in the overall appearance/taste, of the items served.

Visited June 2012
“Excellent Chinese Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

This restaurant has been in this location for over a decade. They are well established. Have a large menu and serve a buffet at lunchtime. They have a dish called BBQ Pork and Noodles which is my favorite. We have ordered many things from their menu as we have been there many times as well as having take out.
There is a second Emperors Kitchen in Brookfield on Bluemound,
only been there once. Same menu. We have never been disappoined in the food. The restaurant is well decorated, clean, comfortable and offers a good amount of seating. You will find the traditional Chinese favorites on their menu. Service has always been good. It is in the middle of a strip mall but don't let that influence your decision. You won't be disappointed.

Visited July 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“Tasty Chinese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Emperor's Kitchen is a casual fabulous restaurant. They have a daily bountiful buffet - one price for serve yourself food. There is always egg fu yung, a stir fried rice, egg rolls, won tons, soups, main entrees - which vary by day. Their off the menu selections are great - vary from normal to spicy. Generous portions and great service.

Visited June 2012