“A normal sportsbar” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
“A normal sportsbar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

Ok lunch prices with 2.99 - 4.99. Specially if you are a member of their Touch Down Club. Have several location. Average food quality, ok barfood. Clean and looks relatively new.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

kraft4a3
“Lots of drink deals and wings are good for the price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2011

Service here can be non-existent at times even when place is relatively empty.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wisconsin
“Service can be bad, food is okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

this place was packed. I tried to figure out why. I guess a lot of people here buy a memebership for the touchdown club they have. It sounds like a good deal, but I don't really think it is. I guess you get double bubble, but when a beer is almost 5.00- not excatly a deal to me. A guy at the table behind me was upset that he had some coupon for a pizza. he ate most of his pizza, and when he asked the server for a box, she told him 'I'm not supposed to do that for coupon pizzas"- a total joke!! The grilled cheese was good, but the rest of the food isn't. The bartender was pretty rude. I asked for ketchup & napkins and she snapped back at me "I'm working on it!". Okay there goes your tip- especially when I have to wait 30 mins for a drink refill- by the time my drink was empty the place had cleared out from the lunch rush- no reason I should have to wait so long!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere