“Best Best and Breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Token Creek Eco-Inn

Token Creek Eco-Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in DeForest
Token Creek Eco-Inn
3919 Gray Road, 4 miles North of Madison, DeForest, WI 53532   |
Ranked #1 of 1 DeForest B&B and Inns
Chicago, Illinois
“Best Best and Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I wanted to get away from the city for a weekend and decided to stay at Token Creek Eco-Inn. We had the most relaxing and enjoyable weekend. Jean and Jason were the best hosts, the food was to die for, and the environment was carefree and relaxing. I highly recommend staying here. There are also lots of fun things to do nearby in Madison.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

75 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sparta, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Jean, you are a delightful hostess! Thanks for the tasty breakfast, great conversation, and beautiful accommodations! I look forward to learning more about permaculture. The chickens in their fence are so fun to watch, especially chasing each other for the prize bagel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I came to visit our daughter at UW-Madison and to celebrate an anniversary. We really needed some R&R by the time we arrived. The home was warm and inviting. Jean really took care of us, but also gave us our space. The grounds are beautiful and we spent a little time getting to know the hens, which provided the eggs for our breakfasts. The breakfasts each morning were original and delicious. Blueberry Muffins topped my list. Our room was quiet with an excellent view of the surrounding countryside. We highly recommend Token Creek Eco Inn and hope to return.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I took a much needed mini-vacation to Wi looking for the B&B experience and microbreweries. Token Creek Eco Inn won our reservation b/c of the Arts and Crafts decor and commitment to the purity of the land. Jean was a great hostess and a WONDERFUL cook! Breakfast was sinfully Delicious as well as HEALTHY! Our room was very comfortable and though we had free wifi and TV with many channels, we decided to take a break from electronics for a couple of days. The Token Creek Eco Inn provided us with the much needed setting for rest and relaxation! Highly recommend a visit here.

Room Tip: Jean provided us with everything we needed, including snacks and treats in a mini fridge. From prev...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

What a charming and beautiful home. It was exactly what we pictured. We had a great walk around the yard and had a chance to experience a the herb garden, along with the beautiful nature all around us.
Everything was so clean and our room was relaxing and so comfy .
I highly recommend this wonderful place. The also serve a amazing fresh breakfest! It was nice to learn all about the food we were eating.

• Stayed October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I loved my stay at Token Creek! My room was quiet, serene, tastefully decorated - very comfortable! The setting was very relaxing and such a welcoming juxtaposition from the bustling energy of downtown Madison. The breakfasts were amazing - I don't often have the chance to eat eggs from chickens I have actually met! Highly recommended!!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This B&B is a gem. Well appointed with attention to detail ensures comfort. We loved our room! My husband and I had a very enjoyable stay and would most definitely return if we are ever again to stay in the Madison area. Jean and Jason are great hosts and breakfasts from their sustainable farm and other local suppliers were superb. Highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Token Creek Eco-Inn? Share your experiences!