“Hearty & Wholesome Breakfast Selection” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Palmetto, GA
“Hearty & Wholesome Breakfast Selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

It's always a treat to go to Whispering Orchards for breakfast! There's a large selection of special french toast, omelets and pancakes. The bacon is cut very thick - maybe a little too thick. The farmyard pets outside are also fun to visit! I look forward to eating there again next summer!

• Visited July 2011

Topeka, KS
“If you leave here hungry, it's your own fault”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

The food here is truly the highlight of the show. It's all homemade, delicious and HUGE portions. My friends took my hubby and myself for brunch. Everything from the homemade apple cider to the french toast to the coffee cake (my favorite) was divine. The four of us had enough on our plates to feed at least eight people, but we somehow managed to eat it all and roll ourselves out of the restaurant afterward. I ordered the sampler plate, and it came with a hashbrown casserole, two "half" pieces of different types of french toast, coffee cake, and an apple dumpling with homemade whipped cream. Each of us at the table ordered something different, and we all swapped and tasted a little bit of everything. If I were to go back, I'd just order the coffee cake and call it good. The food did take awhile to come out, but we were in no hurry. It appears that this restaurant hires local teens as wait staff. Our gal was sweet, but really slow. After brunch, we wandered over to their gift shop area where we purchased a gallon of the cider to take home, and then we saw their petting zoo area. They had rabbits, peacocks, goats, llamas, and a donkey. It was a nice, relaxing place that was like a throw back to what I envision to be the era that my grandparents would have lived.

• Visited July 2011
Sheboygan, WI
“Great farm breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

We try to visit here once every summer for breakfast. My favorite is the breakfast sandwich. There is a little store you can visit before or after you eat. And of course the animals! My favorite are the goats! I love to visit them after we eat!

• Visited August 2010