“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Manassas
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

From the moment I walked in the door, to my first encounter with my waitress (Melissa), to the food I ordered I was hooked on Bridgewater. I loved everything about this place! The food was absolutely exceptional as was the service! I would not pass up a chance to eat here! Should your travels take you through Chippewa Falls I highly recommend putting this place on your list of must do's. I wish I could bring Bridgewater Restaurant & Pub to my hometown! Wonderful!

Visited May 2014

Delaware
“Bar is good, restaurant service is bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

The bar at this place has a good beer selection and the bartenders do a good job. The restaurant is a mess and the service is horrendous. I was staying at the adjacent hotel and had a voucher for a free breakfast. After being seated I was given some grey-black coffee that was rather weak. Then I waited 30 minutes before my food order was taken even though I asked twice for someone to take my order. When my order was finally in, I was told it was slow in the kitchen because they were backed up even though there were only a dozen people in the whole place. I ended up having to leave before my food came because I had an appointment, so I can't really speak to the quality of the food.

• Visited September 2013
Illinois
“Not Worth Stopping To Eat”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I should have paid more heed to the poor reviews. We entered the restaurant and noticed an "old carpet" smell. The waitress was new and on her first day and if we were not her first customers we were not far from it because only one other table was occupied on a Saturday. A very large reception was in progress and we were seated next o the reception area, we asked to be moved. Food was slow and served at very different times, the bill was very screwed up, etc. Most of our issues was that the waitress was sent out with out help and she did not have had training and not been shadowed by another waitress. My potato was lukewarm and my daughters beer/cheese was not good. However my prime rib was tasty and a nice proportion.

• Visited September 2013