“love this hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Chippewa Falls
Toluca, Illinois, United States
“love this hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

we have been staying here since we started going to Country Fest in 2009. we love this hotel, the pool and jacuzzi are always in working order and nice and warm. The staff has always answered our questions and have given us advise on where to go for a good meal and give us suggestions on places we should visit. the staff and manager are very pleasant and are willing to help with any problems that arise, sad to say we do not usually get up early enough for breakfast, but when we have it was an awesome breakfast. Thank you to the staff for making our stays very pleasurable for the past 5 yrs and cannot wait to see y'all in June

Room Tip: the beds are so comfortable
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for your review of our property.

We are glad that all of your stays with us have been enjoyable.

Hopefully next time you will be able to enjoy our breakfast :-)

See you in June!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

AmericInn rates at the top for friendly down to earth employees,comfort, cleanliness and great value. The rooms, the pools and the dining area were very clean. They have 2 pools and a child's pool area.This place is fantastic for a family. Our 3 grand daughters had the best time ever. This Inn has everything for the comforts of a family. However, the best part was the night desk girl (night of 4/13/2014). She not only helped us for the best restaurant to go to late at night and made us feel so much like family. She really enjoys her job and demonstrates that with her hospitality and how friendly she is.She spent time to talk to us and our 3 grand daughters. FANTASTIC!!!

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for your review of our property, we too think we are "#1 In Chippewa Falls!" We are happy you feel the same.

We are glad the you and your family had such a great stay and were able to take advantage of our expanded pool area.

Thank you for the encouraging comments about my desk employee, I will make sure that they see this...it is always appreciated when our staff receives positive comments from our guests.

I hope we will have you as our guest the next time you are in Chippewa Falls.
Eau Claire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had a beautiful birthday planned for my 2 and 4 year old. I paid for the breakfast room and rented a whirl pool room, So plenty of money was spent. The bed was NOT new like the website said- it was hard and very uncomfortable. What really was an issue was the staff. We even cleaned up our own mess in the breakfast room when we were done- except two candy wrappers escaped. While we were swimming, the pool attendant was very rude to everyone. She was screaming across a noise pool area. She yelled at my young kids, our grandparents for being in there. So I went to see what the issue was and she let me know this: " My kids and I created more work for her with towels and the two candy wrappers we left in the breakfast room, we had our grandparents in there to late (this was said at 715 PM) and that everyone had to leave". She was very combative and even the front desk lady was on her side. I asked they come and apologize to our grandparents for making this birthday party absolutely TERRIBLE and they both refused. It was very embarrassing and I DO NOT SUGGEST THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE. I asked for my money back before we went and "lived" in the room and they denied my request.

Thank you for your review of our property.

I would again like to bring up the points I discussed on my prior email to you.

It is our standard policy not to allow any Saturday birthday parties due to our higher occupancy on Fridays and Saturdays. I made an exception to this policy for your group, due to three conditions that you stated when you called me.

The first condition was the you were close friends with one of my employees. This employee has told me that see does know you, but she told me, "She is an acquaintance, not a friend.".

The second condition was that you were only going to have 5-7 children swimming for the party, there were many more that that for your group.

The Third condition, you stated you would only need the party room from approximately 5:00-6:30pm, even though your group stayed until approximately 8:00pm

We made an exception to our standard policy for you and your group based on the information stated above. We will not be making any exceptions to this policy in the future.
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

The best breakfast of any AmericInns that we have stayed at and there are a lot of them. Friendly service. Great front desk and friendly cleaning employees. It was a very quiet hotel with comfortable rooms and a very comfortable choice of pillows.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for your review of our property.

I have to say I'm confused though, you stated you had a good stay, but marked that your stay was poor on all of the individual categories.

I'm hoping this was just an oversight, and that you can correct this for us, if not please contact me directly so that we can see what issues you had during your stay.
Eau Claire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel a couple time just for the pool area. It is great for all ages. The rooms are average and the breakfast is the same as other hotels but overall a nice hotel. The staff at the front desk was nice when we checked in but the lady in the morning was kind of rude and unfriendly.

Thank you for your review of our property.

We are glad your stay was enjoyable. I am sorry your check out experience was not enjoyable though. I will speak with the person who checked you out, to ensure your next stay with us is more enjoyable.
Rocheport
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Ameircann inns are usually nice clean and open. This was way understaffed, first room was dirty sink, toilet, bathroom and carpet, broken pool light floating by wire and cop in the hallway at night. young boys liked the waterslide. They did change us to another room. They did offer another night at the same facility. Desk gal was working her tail off!!! Impressive for what she was trying to accomplish by herself! Kudos to her.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for your review of our property.

I am truly sorry that you had a negative experience with your stay with us. We strive to make sure that all of our guest rooms are clean and fresh for each guest upon check-in, obviously we dropped the ball with your first room. We are very happy that the room you were moved to did meet your standards, but we were still happy to offer you the discounted rate for your stay, due to the inconvenience.

Thank you for also recognizing Miranda's hard work. Our staff works very hard, and kind words of encouragement mean a lot to them.

If you are the Chippewa Falls area again, please give us an opportunity to change your opinion of our property.
Brainerd
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

They offer a medical rate that is great. This motel is very easy to get to. The staff is very friendly and helpful. You will find the rooms to be very appealing and clean. The breakfast is a great deal.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for your review of our property.

We are glad your stay was enjoyable. We are happy that you enjoyed our hot, home-style breakfast.

We hope that you choose to stay with us again, the next time your in the Chippewa Falls area.

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls? Share your experiences!