“An update to previous review” 5 of 5 stars

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11 West South Ave., Chippewa Falls, WI 54729   |
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Chippewa Falls
Arthur, Illinois, United States
“An update to previous review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We were pleased to see a microwave in the room. Previously there had only been a refrigerator. We like to fix popcorn at night and would have to go down to the breakfast area and use the microwave there. Although, one time, the microwave there was broken and the desk clerk popped it for me back behind the office. This is the kind of service we have found at this hotel. I have read and been surprised by some reviews. Please know that, because of the pools and water slide, this is a very family-oriented place. Have booked rooms already for our stay after Christmas.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am glad that you were able to enjoy our in-room microwaves. We installed them in each of our guestrooms earlier this year, to help guests like you enyoy your stay with us even more.

Thank you for acknowledging our staff. We try our best to make sure our guests feel at home when they stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again after Christmas!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
WI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I was talked down to and threatened to be kicked out becau se my child got on the slide to get his ball which was closed. Rather than coming to me she yelled at me across the pool in front of all the guests. WARNING : the slide closes at 8 not 11 like the hours state. And when I followed her out of the pool to discuss her unprofessionalism- she slammed the door in my face. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL. RUDE STAFF.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
First of all, thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am sorry that you had an dissapointing stay.

As per our phone conversation on 11/26/12, eventhough there was a violation of our pool area rules, the situation, could have been handled better, I appologize for this.

Also, our waterslide was open from 4:00-8:00pm which is the normal hours of opperation for a weekday. Our entire pool area is open from 8:00am-11:00pm weekdays. By state law we have to have a certified lifeguard on duty for the waterslide to be operating. This is why the hours of operation on the waterslide and the rest of the pool area vary.

Again I am sorry that your experience was unenjoyable.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Pretty decent place to stay with a very friendly staff. Great pool area if you have kids, if you don't, not so much. Good breakfast and good price. I would stay there again. Its not quite as modern as the Country Inn, but I think it is a better value for the money.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you very much for your comments about the "Value" of staying with us.
beloit wisc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We were guests at the Americinn sat Nov 10 for a wedding. Check in was quick and efficient. Our room was clean and comfortable and yes, there were a lot of families there with small children, but it was a Sat night and that was to be expected. The breakfast in the Am was tasty with waffles, eggs and biscuits and gravy and danish. Overall a nice motel, no complaints. our charge for 3 adults as 114.00 with taxes. we will stay here again if ever in the Chippews Falls area

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am glad that you enjoyed our Hot-Homestyle Breakfast. I hope that you had a good time at the wedding you were attending too.

We hope to have you stay with us on your next visit to Chippewa Falls.
Cudahy, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Clean hotel close to town. Has nice pool area with kids pool and water slide. Rooms had flat panel TV's, refridgerator, and microwave. The hotel called Loopy's bar and grill and they sent over a free shuttle. Nice and friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you also had a good time out at Loopy's!!!

We hope to see you the next time you're in Chippewa Falls.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We did the brewery tour and were looking for someplace to stay for the night and called this hotel. When I called I was told a price but when we showed up half an hour later were told a higher price. When I said I just called she said that they haven't taken any calls about the room prices. Then I gave her the name of the girl I talked to and was told that she gave me the wrong info and Thursday nights were considered part of the weekend for rates. I said that we were not going to pay that price for one night and we left..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I am sorry that there was confusion over our rates for the date you wanted to stay with us. I am not sure what caused the confusion, the only thing I can think of is that the desk clerk must have had Friday's date on the computer not Thursday's.

Again I am sorry for your inconvenience, and I hope that we will be able to meet your lodging needs the next time you're in Chippewa Falls.
Sussex, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Staying there wilth my family for three days, I would not recommend this hotel if you want to have an enjoyable visit. With kids running around unattended all night, parents partying in the pool area (kiddie side included), and the staff doing nothing to quite the chaos, it made it very difficult to have a safe and fun time in the pool and hotel area. It was especially understaffed in the evening hours when this nonsense is going on. We also did not appreciate the children and their parents playing hockey in the hallway, prank knocking on doors at 11:30 pm, and partys in the breakfast area ALL NIGHT!!! This not acceptable for a hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
I am sorry that your stay was anything less than enjoyable. We strive to ensure that each guest is satisfied with their stay. I only wish that you would have contacted our Front Desk so we could have helped to remedy the issue with noise and guests playing in the hallways quicker for you so your stay could have been more enjoyable. Thank you for your comments we will use them to make sure this doesn't effect any future guest stays.

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls? Share your experiences!