“Nice Place” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Chippewa Falls
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Nice Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Pretty decent place to stay with a very friendly staff. Great pool area if you have kids, if you don't, not so much. Good breakfast and good price. I would stay there again. Its not quite as modern as the Country Inn, but I think it is a better value for the money.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you very much for your comments about the "Value" of staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
beloit wisc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We were guests at the Americinn sat Nov 10 for a wedding. Check in was quick and efficient. Our room was clean and comfortable and yes, there were a lot of families there with small children, but it was a Sat night and that was to be expected. The breakfast in the Am was tasty with waffles, eggs and biscuits and gravy and danish. Overall a nice motel, no complaints. our charge for 3 adults as 114.00 with taxes. we will stay here again if ever in the Chippews Falls area

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am glad that you enjoyed our Hot-Homestyle Breakfast. I hope that you had a good time at the wedding you were attending too.

We hope to have you stay with us on your next visit to Chippewa Falls.
Cudahy, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Clean hotel close to town. Has nice pool area with kids pool and water slide. Rooms had flat panel TV's, refridgerator, and microwave. The hotel called Loopy's bar and grill and they sent over a free shuttle. Nice and friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you also had a good time out at Loopy's!!!

We hope to see you the next time you're in Chippewa Falls.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We did the brewery tour and were looking for someplace to stay for the night and called this hotel. When I called I was told a price but when we showed up half an hour later were told a higher price. When I said I just called she said that they haven't taken any calls about the room prices. Then I gave her the name of the girl I talked to and was told that she gave me the wrong info and Thursday nights were considered part of the weekend for rates. I said that we were not going to pay that price for one night and we left..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I am sorry that there was confusion over our rates for the date you wanted to stay with us. I am not sure what caused the confusion, the only thing I can think of is that the desk clerk must have had Friday's date on the computer not Thursday's.

Again I am sorry for your inconvenience, and I hope that we will be able to meet your lodging needs the next time you're in Chippewa Falls.
Sussex, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Staying there wilth my family for three days, I would not recommend this hotel if you want to have an enjoyable visit. With kids running around unattended all night, parents partying in the pool area (kiddie side included), and the staff doing nothing to quite the chaos, it made it very difficult to have a safe and fun time in the pool and hotel area. It was especially understaffed in the evening hours when this nonsense is going on. We also did not appreciate the children and their parents playing hockey in the hallway, prank knocking on doors at 11:30 pm, and partys in the breakfast area ALL NIGHT!!! This not acceptable for a hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
I am sorry that your stay was anything less than enjoyable. We strive to ensure that each guest is satisfied with their stay. I only wish that you would have contacted our Front Desk so we could have helped to remedy the issue with noise and guests playing in the hallways quicker for you so your stay could have been more enjoyable. Thank you for your comments we will use them to make sure this doesn't effect any future guest stays.
Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Spent a couple one night stays here. About $102/night for a double room. The last stay they sent us up the stairs to a room that was being cleaned with the furniture on the beds and a fan on, had to return to the desk to get a different room. Desk clerk apologized and gave us a new room. Nothing special. Lots of noisy kids on the weekend with the water slide park.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Simonandv,

Thank you for your review of our property.

I am sorry that you were checked into one of our rooms that are currently going through carpet shampooing, and that you experienced a noisy stay. We do have quite a few families with children who stay with us due to our waterpark, but I am sorry your stay was not fully enjoyable.
Rochester, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at this hotel :) When we left we robot some jewlery and within 30 minutes of us checking out we got a call saying it was found. We were not able to go back to get it so they instantly said they would mail it to us. Great customer service and all staff was very friendly!!!!!! We will stay there again!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank your taking the time to review our property.

I am very happy you had an enjoyable stay!

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls? Share your experiences!