“Great soup!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Great soup!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

The soup was delicious, although my chicken and dumplings soup and my husband's beef barley soup did not contain much meat. Very clean restaurant. Very friendly staff. My dining experience was somewhat spoiled by the smell of kereosene on one of the other guests. Since I was a child, the smell has made me sick.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
“Very average BUT...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011 via mobile

Sorry to give this place a black eye on this review. Work related travel. On the surface the restaurant seems nice. Seated promptly...even for Father's day. Ordered steak and shrimp with salad option. Waited particlarly long...dinner arrived and forgot the salad. Steak was unremarkable and veiney.
Owner appologized...at least got a free piece of pie...to go.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Tennessee
“Everything as described in previous reviews!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

I am in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin on business and looked on the internet to try and find a good restraunt close to my hotel. Chippewa Family Restaurant is just what the name says, a family restaurant. I got my food to go and was surprised how much there was. The price was very reasonable. The atmostphere was extremely friendly. They treated me like I was a regular customer. I will return to this restaurant the next time I am in the area.

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Go for breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011 via mobile

Lunch/Dinner is OK; nothing great, but they have the best breakfast in town! Go there for breakfast, but hit The James Sheeley House for dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Best restaurant in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

They have the friendliest staff I've ever come across. The owner is there daily and is always making sure everyone is satisfied. Also the food is fantastic and never let us down. I go with a group of 10-15 people and our service is awesome, food fast and always made as ordered. Best place within Chippewa falls

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere