“Heavenly treats” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: Bakery, Belgian, Dessert
Good for: Large groups
Description: Welcome to the Amy's Gourmet Apples retail store, Amy's Candy Kitchen. Our 19th century open-concept kitchen and retail storefront is located in historic downtown Cedarburg Wisconsin. We have had our facility open since 1996. We remain as an active member in the community where we participate in many of the famous Cedarburg festivals such as Strawberry Fest in June, Harvest Fest in September and Winter Fest during December. You can find our retail facility by driving right down the main road, Washington Avenue. We are located right next to the Chocolate Factory and the Washington House Inn bed and breakfast house. We make all of our award winning products right here in our Amy's kitchen for pickup or shipping to you!
Chicago, Illinois
“Heavenly treats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Amy's has the best taffy apples I have ever eaten. They have a large variety of different toppings. The use huge tart Granny Smith apples. Their Belgium chocolate is to die for.

Visited October 2013

McHenry, Illinois
“smooth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We saw the huge taffy apples in the window, and knew this was our kind of place. We purchased one of the cashew taffy apples, and 3 other regular pieces of candy. The carmel was as smooth as the Belgian candy that covered it.A must stop for candyholics.

Visited December 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“If you're young, skip it. They clearly prefer the older crowd.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

My friend and I frequently make the long drive to Amy's. Every time we've received poor service. We have never been greeted when we walked in. We only receive stares. We always have to ask for help while they continue to stare. Yesterday finalized that I will NEVER go back. We received the accustomed treatment. Shortly after a middle aged couple came in. The associate immediately said hello, offered to help them right away, and told them about free samples. She never said a word to us. We already made the trip so we each bought an apple. I voiced my opinion to the associate during check out and what did she do? ARGUE with me! I had to interrupt to tell her it wasn't necessary to argue with me. I told her I am in the business field too and her face turned beat red. My colleagues and I frequently discuss businesses and I certainly will be sharing my experience. I feel like because my friend and I are in our early 20s the staff assumed we won't spend as much as a middle aged couple. Guess again. We planned on ordering 100 apples for a family gathering in March. Not anymore! I will never, ever go back. The apples aren't worth the treatment I received. I sure hope the associate wasn't the owner and even if it wasn't, please don't judge a book by it's cover. Plus, the apples are ridiculously expensive. Stay far away from this place!

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Winnemucca, Nevada
“Yummy in my tummy...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We were given a gift of different huge caramel apples. They were by far the best caramel apples we have ever tasted. The cashew one was scrumptious. You can't go wrong giving a gift such as this.

Grayslake, Illinois
“Best Taffy Apples ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Their taffy apples are very large and very pricey, $10.50, but if you share it with your hubby it's doable.

Visited December 2013