“Amazing hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Burlington
“Amazing hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

I was thoroughly impressed with the Hampton Inn. The rooms are spacious, well decorated, and comfortable. The pool is heated and very clean. All of the staff we encountered was very friendly and helpful. Their complementary breakfast is phenomenal!! So many healthy oPtions! Oatmeal, waffles, cereal, bagels, fruit, omlets, sausages. And they even had almonds, berries, chocolate chips, and other fixings to add to your waffles or oatmeal. By far the best hotel breakfast I have seen. The free hit coffee and tea all day long is a nice plus. The only bad thing I could say about this hotel is the view from the front side of the hotel, a parking garage, but that's a minor thing on my list.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our stay after the Tough Mudder Chicago was wonderful! The complementary Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate, coffee and tea in the lobby as well as their well supplied/variety breakfast was such a great thing to refuel our tired, sore bodies. The hot tub is wonderful to enjoy before passing out in their super comfortable beds. All the staff was sincerely friendly and helpful. If we choose Tough Mudder's Chicago location for next year we will definitely re-book with this Hampton Inn location. If we choose another TM location we will look for a Hampton near there!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Checked in at 3PM on a Friday where the hotel had put me and my husband and our 3 year old in a room with 1 queen bed. We asked to move. AGM was rude. I heard her calling my husband not so nice words on the phone with the GM in the back office. We ended up switching with someone in our party on our own. Hotel is in a great location and was clean. My son loved watching the train go by. I was told I was going to receive 1 night free and have not seen that refund on my credit card yet. Did not receive stayover service on Saturday when I was out of room at a wedding from 11:40AM-4PM: ample time to refresh my room.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Mt. Calm
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

This was my first mini Hampton to stay at. Mini being the size of the rooms. I was kind of shocked at the size of the rooms. They have all the normal stuff just down sized and kind of tight. The staff is friendly and helpful and the hotel is as clean as a pin. The only issue I had was I had to move away from the train track side after the first night. I did not know any city had that many trains go thru it all night long.

Room Tip: Stay away from the train track side
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2015

There's a train every 20 minutes in Burlington so picking a room on the west side of the hotel ensures minimal noise. Great place to stay if you have anything going on in the area. Clean and fresh from the moment you walk in and there's really not another hotel in the area unless you're looking at staying in Lake Geneva or Waterford.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Burlington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

From the moment we walked in service was excellent. Room was ready and all the accommodations. Complimentary breakfast was excellent with juice, bread, sausage and eggs. It was a quick checkout. We didn't get a chance to use the pool but it looked good.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

Only stayed one night. Very comfortable. Good parking. Great Breakfast. Easy access. Great location for activities in Burlington. Recommend. Nice lounge with free hot beverages all day. My room was on the first floor. Very nice, with walk-in shower. Just what I needed.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Hampton Inn Burlington? Share your experiences!