Hilton diamond member here, traveling for business. King rooms are tiny, double rooms are decent size. First floor on one side is next to a sidewalk and headlights shine in room when cars are parking. The other side of the hotel is about 25 feet from an active freight train line.
To its credit, it is nice to be in downtown Burlington, the hotel is clean, business center is open 24 hrs, staff did all the right things at check in, and offered bottled water/snack. Plus not many hotel options in Burlington, WI unless you are willing to drive to a nearby town this is still may be the nicest choice.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Hampton Inn Burlington Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Burlington, Hampton Inn Burlington is within the region of The Brute Golf Course and The Highlands Golf Course. This hotel is within the region of Lake Geneva Balloon Company and Alpine Valley Music Theatre. Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool or make use of other amenities including babysitting/childcare. At the end of the day, relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is included. Featured amenities include a business center, air conditioning in public areas, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free parking is available onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.