Stayed for two nights, stayed in a room block for a party. Loved it! Spacious room with pull out couch; room 613. Modern furnishings, refrigerator, 2 bottles of free water, breakfast was included and it was a fantastic breakfast buffet, great hot food and cold cereals and fruit. Just perfect. Staff very friendly. We went in the jacuzzi and steam room, very nice. Ballroom was elegant.
Comfortable bed with fine linens. Hot shower with good pressure. One tiny complaint, the fan for the heater was too noisy for us so we kept the heat off. The room was not too cold, otherwise this could have been a problem, as it was too noisy to sleep with. I did let the front desk staff know when we checked out but since it wasn't a problem for us having the heat off we didn't complain during the stay. There is a strip mall across the street.
This is our second time staying at a Four Points, and we'll definitely keep them on the short list of preferred hotels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North is located in the North Shore area, convenient to General Mitchell International Airport. Close to Bayshore Town Center, Bradley Center, and Summerfest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Milwaukee North Hotel Brown Deer
- 4 Points By Sheraton Milwaukee North
- Four Points Brown Deer
- Brown Deer Four Points
- Sheraton Brown Deer