“Excellent Hotel, Best Pillows Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Brown Deer
Orlando, FL
“Excellent Hotel, Best Pillows Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for business for one night on 11/12. The hotel is newly remodeled and is very nice and modern. It was close to good shopping and dining. The rooms were very relaxing with gray, tan and red accents and very nice furnishings. I had a king bed, beautiful couch with a desk. I also loved that the windows had coverings that pulled down to block out the sun vs. heavy drapery (which I always hate to touch). There were fresh flowers in a small vase on the desk and a bowl of Giradeli (sp?) chocolates - really nice touch! The staff was extremely friendly and quick. And, I liked the breakfast.

But, the best part of my stay was the bedding and pillows. I frequently travel and have stayed in several very nice hotels in my life. The pillows were bar none, the best I've ever slept on. I even called the hotel when I got home to see what kind they were. Sue, the housekeeping director, was just so pleasant and nice - she told me where to order them online and said that if I had any trouble getting them, to call her back so she could further help me.

Very, very nice hotel and I'm really picky. Will definitely stay there again when I travel next time to Milwaukee.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

130 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Minneapolis, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

First, the hotel finishes are very nice. The remodel was extensive enough to make it a very comfortable, somewhat classy place to stay. You won't be disappointed with the room amenities. I was upgraded to a suite, which was a nice room for $120 with breakfast and with taxes. The room had 2 TV's, a nice sitting area, and a nice bathroom. Overall, were it not for a few items I would be a 5 vote and be fully singing praises for this hotel.

1- I had a used bar soap in my shower. Housekeeping dropped the ball there and it is a great illusion we have when we stay at hotels that we walk in and it is like no one had been there before. That illusion was ruined when a used soap was left there for me to see. Note that it wasn't the hotels soap because they only have a dispenser for body wash and a bar soap for the sink.

2- the breakfast was not good. Not awful,but the only thing I wanted to see again was the banana. I would not get the breakfast again. I would eat anywhere else instead I think.

3- the AC/heat units were not replaced with the remodel. Kind of a shame, but I understand that the cost would have been big. They were a bit ugly ( which stood out because the room was cool and nice looking ) and noisy when they cycled. I left the fan on all night so it was less noticeable.

I will be back if I'm in Milwaukee again for business or leisure, but hopefully the hotel will address these items so the hotel fully lives up to the classy rooms!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The hotel is newly remodeled and very nice, staff was extremely pleasant and helpful, breakfast buffet was awesome. Beds were to die for! Very convenient! Great mexican restaurant right outside the door and across the parking lot!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had a corporate meeting at this location and the service was fantastic. There are many things that I can comment on, clean rooms, great food, but most of all great service. 3 people stand out and need to be recognized for the work they put in and did it with a BIG smile; Michele (the waitress in the bar), DeAngelo Edwards, and KC Edwards. These three worked hard for 2 days straight to do whatever they could to make sure our meeting was a success. It didn't matter what you asked, they didn't flinch and were off running to do their best to help you in anyway they could. This is the type of thing that you don't forget and the reason why we will make all our meetings happen at this location instead of the competitors in the area. Thanks Again and if you are thinking of staying at this location, I highly recommend it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Englewood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I spend a great deal of time in NYC, & travel extensively. My daughter & her family live in WI and she made my grandson's Bar Mitzvah at the Four Points Sheraton in Brown Deer WI. I was skeptical about her choice.
I was blown away by the friendliness & competance of the staff, particularly Judy (front desk), & Deongelo Edwards (banquet manager). They were on top of everything & made everyone feel special & well cared for. The guest rooms were newly renovated, very confortable & very clean. The Bar Mitzvah & Sunday brunch were held there and were terrific. The food was equal to many fine NYC restaurants. The servers were efficient & friendly. Everyone at the party, particularly those who stayed at the hotel for the weekend, raved about their stay & the party. As an additional bonus, they offer a shuttle service to & from the airport.
To say I was impressed is an understatement.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stopped in without reservations late at night on our way to Lambeau Field. Four Points took great care of us. Staff was terrific and even the guests were friendly. The recent hotel renovation was very tasteful and without apparent compromise. The room was tastefully decorated. Nice pool and a good gym with everything you really need for a workout. The best thing - the very best thing - were the pillows. I would go out of my way to stay there again. This reasonably priced hotel is a little gem filled with nice people.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have been staying here, both for business and pleasure, for over a decade, and this hotel just gets better and better. The service was always exceptional, but now that the property has been stunningly remodeled, they really have taken it to the next level. Even though this is part of a chain, it doesn't offer cookie-cutter sameness like, ahem, the Courtyard down the street. The rooms are beautiful, the bed is exceptionally comfortable, and, surprise, it looks like it was designed by people who actually use hotel rooms. Plenty of outlets, good lighting, a huge flat-panel television (with lots of choices for news other than just Fox and CNN). But the best new thing is that the desk is on wheels so that it can be moved if you want to watch television or face something other than the wall (how many years have I spent working while sitting up in bed because I couldn't stand facing that blank wall?). The new bathrooms are great, and everything is spotless. Congratulations on a stunning enhancement.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing east if you don't want to overlook the pool, however, if you have kids, yo...