“It's not Alice's Restaurant, but you can get everything you want!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Maxim's Family Restaurant

Maxim's Family Restaurant
18025 W Capitol Dr, Brookfield, WI 53045-1423
262-783-4501
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 147 Restaurants in Brookfield
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“It's not Alice's Restaurant, but you can get everything you want!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I've been to Maxim's three times now: once to the bar, once for breakfast, and once for dinner. Each experience has been very good. Service is good, servings are generous, and prices are reasonable. The atmosphere is the restaurant is that of a very large diner. This is a family-friendly place.

It's happy hour all day long in the bar, where drinks and appetizers are offered at half price. The appetizer menu is extensive. Try the bruschetta!

Too full for dessert after a filling dinner? No problem! Check out the bakery case near the check-out counter and take something home. My husband and I shared a cream puff from the bakery, but we have had better elsewhere. I have my eye on one of the mini banana cream pies for another time.

There are many Greek items on the menu, with spanakopita being one of the house specialties. Next time I'm there, I will check this out.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Consistently wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Have been coming here for years. Always good food and service. Usually just me and my wife but have been here with groups and they handle them very well. The buttermilk pork loin and the blue cheese tenderloin medallions are favorites and I almost always have to have the Dingo chips (made to order homemade potato chips sprinkled with parmesan cheese). Most dinners include dessert or half off an item in the bakery case, so make sure you look that over before being seated.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was a really nice restaurant. It's like a super-sized diner. My friends and I went on Sunday night and the service was great and the food was really good. It was very reasonably priced and I'd definitely go back next time I'm in the area.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“wonderful for Sundays and holidays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

fast delivery, reasonable prices, friendly wait staff, attentive bussers with the coffee, huge servings (almost too big)

Visited April 2013
De Pere, Wisconsin, United States
“A Great place for family gatherings excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family gathered for a post funeral luncheon and I chose the Roast Pork Loin lunch plate. We had over 40 people in our group and the service was wonderful. I am not normally a pork eater but I definitely wish to try this entree again and have been craving it since I had it. They have really nice small desert portions at the bakery counter as well. My sister brought a cheesecake home and it was absolutely delicious.

• Visited August 2013