“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Midway Hotel & Suites Brookfield

You added Midway Hotel & Suites Brookfield to your Saves list
Midway Hotel & Suites Brookfield
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1005 South Moorland Road, Brookfield, WI 53005 (Formerly Best Western)   |
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Hartland, Wisconsin
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

We reserved the Poolside family suite for my daughters birthday party. Everything about the stay was amazing. The staff was always extremely courteous, friendly and helpful from beginning to end. The noon check out time was great, we didn't feel rushed in the morning, and the breakfast was also an unexpected bonus. The pool water was warm, unlike a lot of hotels where the water is too cold to go in. Both the pool and hot tub were well kept and very clean. Maintenance was there through out pool hours picking up used towels and making sure clean towels were available. We also appreciated the long pool hours, open until 11pm! We enjoyed everything about our stay and really couldn't have asked for anything more.

Room Tip: The pool side rooms are great! you can walk out of your room and the pool is right there at your fi...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Peyton M, General Manager at Midway Hotel & Suites Brookfield, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
On behalf of the staff here thank you so much for taking the time to post the kind review!
I will be sure to share it with them! It's very rewarding when we help create a positive experience.
Thanks again! Scot

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

From the day I started calling around for quotes until the day we checked out of our hotel. Best Western in Brookfield amazed me. The gentleman I spoke with on the phone (Conner) was VERY courteous, professional and interested in saving me money.
I had a large group staying for a Brewers weekend. He suggested a suite that could sleep 7, that included 7 breakfast passes. The room was adequate for our needs.
The room-service personnel were also very friendly, often bringing us fresh towels.
The free breakfast was just right.

Room Tip: Pool side suite was A++
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Hi Julie!
Thank you for the nice review. Ahhh Conner again! I get alot of compliments about his efforts.
Glad to see you noticed our wonderful HOT breakfast and I'm so happy your visit was rewarding.
Thanks for taking the time to post your expeience.
Woodland, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I stay here a couple times a year. This time I had ggod experience with the staff, the free breakfast is hug mid western breakfeast, lots of food but could be healthier. The room was big and quiet but bed was very hard. The whole hotel needs a makeover, stuck in 80s style. But it is a good value and I was treated well. They do have an excellent pool and recreati0on area with ping pong table and a nice exercise room and an attached restruant.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Thankyou for taking the time to write about us here.
Most all our beds are new so I'm sorry that yours felt too firm.
This is a large place and we have been upgrading constantly
and more improvements are on the way! As the bedding is complete
I'm ordering more TVs as 1/2 the hotel has large flatscreens now.
Thank you again for staying with us.
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

Located a block from a major interstate exchange, this hotel is well worth it. Great prices. The room also includes breakfast. Not just a continental; but a real buffet or menu order. Pool is always looking good. Night cocktails in the lounge and weekly entertainment.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Peyton M, General Manager at Midway Hotel & Suites Brookfield, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Hi Plantation Don! We are all so happy everything went well with your party. I know Tom and his staff really do care as I'm lucky enough to work with them every day. Thank you for the wonderful review! Scot
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This hotel hosts pool parties on Sunday afternoons. We recently had a B-day party for our son, and it was excellent all around. I can't speak for the hotel in general because we didn't spend the night, but the party experience was great. For about $250 you get the pool for 3 hours for 20 people, pizza, soda, and decorations. You also get a double suite to use for the party. The pool area is large, "tropical looking" with pool and ping pong tables, some video games. The service was awesome. Tom is the hotel "Party Planner" and he was very easy to work with, made sure everything went well. During the party Tom and two other employees checked in several times to make sure everything was OK. The double suite that comes with the party was very clean, nice. Would love to do it again, everyone had a blast.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Superior, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Stayed one night at hotel for business. Checked in at 9:00PM after driving 7 hours. Hotel seemed outdated but I have stayed in worse. Shared room with one co-worker, neither of us are smokers. Checked out by 7:00AM next morning. Upon receiving our company credit card bill for the month I noticed an extra $100 charge from the hotel. When I called the hotel, they said it was a "smoking fee". The cleaning crew said it smelled like smoke when they entered the room. I explained that we DO NOT smoke and we DID NOT smoke in there. The day manager said, "there was no way the charge would be reversed, if I had an issue with it I needed to take it up with my credit card company." I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Pick a room at a different hotel.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Hi Seth,
I'm refunding the fee charged to you. Please do try us again as we all really try hard here to do the right thing. I am also reviewing again with the staff here the procedures for discovery and confirmation of guests smoking in the hotel. I'm sorry this happened.
West Allis, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

We stayed here on the weekend of 2/24 and had a great time! This was our first time here and our kid's had a great time in the atrium area. We are from the area and did a "staycation" trying to save money. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Hi Don and thank you for sharing the positive experience here for your Staycation.
It was good to here of real results from the extra Housekeeping training we've been doing.
We're also using special disinfectant magic wands for extra care and attention in all our rooms.
I feel proud that we are such a family friendly hotel and creating that positive memorable experience for kids just makes me smile. Thanks again!
Scot

Been to Midway Hotel & Suites Brookfield? Share your experiences!