“Good food at 4AM, real bad lighting in the parking lot” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 143 Restaurants in Brookfield
Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
“Good food at 4AM, real bad lighting in the parking lot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Good hot food at 4am. Staff friendly, not real talkative but it was 4am :) Had breakfast there 3 days in a row and the waitress knew that I wanted a diet cols no ice and I needed hot sauce for my eggs. I will definitly go there again if in the area. Only problem was the parking lot had virtually no lighting, if I had been in any other neighborhood I would have avoided this place with all of my energy. Get more lights to make it look safe.

Visited May 2013

Burlington, Wisconsin, United States
“Great George Webb's!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Although service was a bit slow, I don't really think it was our waitresses fault. The problem seemed to be they were understaffed. The food was very good and other than the service was a bit slow, everybody was very friendly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“Friendliest Webb's around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Every time I go into this particular George Webb's, the staff is so nice, if you go in often they take the time to get to know your name and your breakfast. I was going on Sunday's after mass and by the 3rd week the cook was making my food when I walked in the door and by the time I was seated the food was made and coming right to the table before I even asked for it. Some of the waitresses are students but when they are home, even for a day or two they like to pick up shifts so that they can see their "regulars", it really makes you feel at home.

• Visited January 2013