“Clean, clean, clean!” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
“Clean, clean, clean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The room was amazing for a Hampton. The area seemed to be very safe! The hotel was so clean! We enjoyed our stay! Front desk in the evenings/nights were so helpful. They had lots of good tips for us. We would recommend getting custard from Kopp's while you are there!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The hotel is in a nice shopping area and close to great places to eat. Pool was small but fun for kids and there was an outdoor area to relax. Breakfast was standard Hampton with very nice friendly breakfast host! The only disappointing part of our stay was the front desk person when checking in. We are Gold members and had to ask for our water at check in and wasn't greeted very well. Even with this said, I would recommend this hotel. Love the mall just a few minutes away.

Arlington Hts, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We typically stay in Hampton Inns when traveling. This time we had the grandchildren with us and was so impressed with the cleanliness of this property. Nicest common area (where you have breakfast) we have seen. In the evening we had a fun game of Uno with the grandchildren. Saw another group playing cards as well. Very spacious area.
Loved the fact that it is only 15 minutes from the Milwaukee County Zoo and not far from the downtown area as well. Lots of restaurant choices close by, as well as a Target, Kmart if you need to pick up something. (Grandson needed a new swimsuit and Target was 5 minutes from this place) Helpful and very cheerful staff. We would stay here again!

Room Tip: If you are looking for a view pass on room 214. The window looks out on the roof line.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed here for one night for a college visit. The hotel even gave a 10% discount because of the college visit. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast was very good. The store manager, Brandon, was very helpful.

Kimberly, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I just love staying at this hotel, everything you want and or need, and CLEAN. Whenever I come to Waukesha, I stay here, what more would you need, this place is great!!! I just love staying at this hotel, everything you want and or need, and CLEAN. Whenever I come to Waukesha, I stay here, what more would you need, this place is great!!! I just love staying at this hotel, everything you want and or need, and CLEAN. Whenever I come to Waukesha, I stay here, what more would you need, this place is great!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Upon check in, the staff made me feel very welcomed and offered me everything from today's newspaper, fresh baked cookies, and bottled water. They seemed very attentive to my needs. One thing I really liked is that they made a point of letting you know that duvet covers are freshly washed with each new guest. I've always been leery of hotel bedspreads and what the previous guest might have left behind on them. The room was tastefully decorated and I was greeted by a cute little rubber ducky in the spotless bathroom. The alarm had a sound system that allowed you to select a sound to drift to sleep by if you so choose. The room was perfectly quiet, so I just dozed off on my own. A good complementary breakfast (eggs, sausage, yogurt, fruits, waffles, sweet rolls, etc.) in the morning helped me to start the day. I'll return on my next visit to the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Marysville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Typical Hampton Inn, very clean, great breakfast, friendly staff....for the most part. Staff acknowledged me each day by either asking how I was or just by offering a friendly hello. Hotel was very busy, as Summerfest was going on. Breakfast area was very busy and the staff did an excellent job keeping the food stocked. However, the last day we were checking out, I went to the ice machine on the main floor, just down from the front desk, to fill my cooler for the trip back (not a very large cooler, by the way). It only took three buckets worth of ice. I just finished dumping the last bucket when the person at the front desk (I do know her name, however I am not going to list it on here)approached me to make sure I was done. She said they needed to make sure that machine didn't run out of ice because they used it for breakfast. If they're worried about running out, maybe they should purchase one for the food prep area that cannot be accessed by the public. There are no signs stating not to fill coolers, nor did she offer another machine to use. Not sure if there was another one on the main floor or not. Other than that, I would recommend this hotel whenever in the Brookfield, Wisconsin area.

Room Tip: The King Suite room is very nice. Great choice if you have two small kids that sleep in pack n play...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HamptonBrookfield, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brookfield, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with your recent stay. I am so glad that we provided friendly service through most of your stay with us. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced with the actions of our staff member in regards to the ice machine. The ice machines on every floor constantly make ice and filling your cooler should not have been an issue.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and
satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You
can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a
guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay
with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Rod Raschka

Been to Hampton Inn Brookfield? Share your experiences!